iPhone Anyone used Skype on iPhone?

ur showing online here m8...........try answering

I would if it were ringing, but it's not???

Wonder if the Mrs has rebooted the computer at home and Skype has logged me in on there?

avvy is a very good resemblance lol
dunno m8, but i was onto spain earlier so its workin this end

have you tried the skype test call option

Wonder if the Mrs has rebooted the computer at home and Skype has logged me in on there?

No, not on at home. I saw all the missed calls when I went back into it, but I'm not getting notified I have any calls incoming?

i have a new iphone 3gs 3.1.2 working fine it shouldnt has you to reboot

You always show as online craig. I was going to ask you how you stay logged in, but I am guessing your iphone is jailbroken.

You always show as online craig. I was going to ask you how you stay logged in, but I am guessing your iphone is jailbroken.

Yes it's jailbroken. No good being logged in if I can't hear or even see if someone is calling without actually switching to the app.

Yes im still having a nightmare with this i have managed to put skype on the phone set up account and done the test call same on the Mrs but thats about as far as i can go has anyone a tut or any pointers as to how to get it up and running cheers.

if you go to contacts, Skype, then click the (+), select Search Skype Directory and look for earwig999, that's me. You can add me.

Are you Jailbroken?

If so go to Cydia and search for an app called Backgrounder and install that

if you go to contacts, Skype, then click the (+), select Search Skype Directory and look for earwig999, that's me. You can add me.

Are you Jailbroken?

If so go to Cydia and search for an app called Backgrounder and install that

ok already have backgrounder added, you see if you got it where did you put earwig999 in on the directory thats what i need to do i think ???

Right sound got you there mate so how do i add names to the directory.

If you want to keep it open all the time go to Backgrounder app and choose application specific, then choose always enabled and scroll down to Skype.

Then come out. That way each time you load Skype it will stay open in the background unless you disable it by holding the home button with the app open.

I think you added me. c**w*** ??

Right sound got you there mate so how do i add names to the directory.

You can't add to the Skype directory, they are made up from when you register so will be everyone who is registered. If you know there Skype name then you can add them like me, or if you want to use it to ring landlines you can just dial normal phone numbers, but you need credit on your Skype account to do that.

Apple have realeased a new SDK today which allows apps like Skype to work over 3Gnatively so expect an update soon.

Back