Forgot my wallet

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have forgotten my wallet at least 6 times in the last month. Only realise when it comes time to pay for my purchases.
I used to be able to use Apple Pay but changed to android many moons ago. Every time I tried to add my card to my wallet app I would get a message saying I need to ring my Bank to verify my identity. The Bank always said it was very busy and to try again later if the call wasn't urgent. I gave up after trying for months to get it to work.

Had to return to Sainsburys only 2 days ago to pay for my shopping and managed the same thing again today at Wilko. I decided to pop to my Bank which is only a couple of streets away and see if I can get my phone app sorted. While waiting in the queue for enquiries I decided to get my app ready on my phone. I had already scanned my card umpteen times so was already in the app.
I went through the motions of setting it up so I could show the clerk when she was finished with her current customer. It f*cking worked!!!!!!

Months of trying with no joy and this time the Bank sent me a verification code which I entered to finalise the process. Was it just mere coincidence that I was in the Branch when it decided to work??
Anyway, left the queue and went back to Wilko and paid for my purchase through my phone. Hopefully I will at least have 1 or the other with me when I go shopping.

tenor.gif

Have forgotten my wallet at least 6 times in the last month. Only realise when it comes time to pay for my purchases.
I used to be able to use Apple Pay but changed to android many moons ago. Every time I tried to add my card to my wallet app I would get a message saying I need to ring my Bank to verify my identity. The Bank always said it was very busy and to try again later if the call wasn't urgent. I gave up after trying for months to get it to work.

Had to return to Sainsburys only 2 days ago to pay for my shopping and managed the same thing again today at Wilko. I decided to pop to my Bank which is only a couple of streets away and see if I can get my phone app sorted. While waiting in the queue for enquiries I decided to get my app ready on my phone. I had already scanned my card umpteen times so was already in the app.
I went through the motions of setting it up so I could show the clerk when she was finished with her current customer. It f*cking worked!!!!!!

Months of trying with no joy and this time the Bank sent me a verification code which I entered to finalise the process. Was it just mere coincidence that I was in the Branch when it decided to work??
Anyway, left the queue and went back to Wilko and paid for my purchase through my phone. Hopefully I will at least have 1 or the other with me when I go shopping.

View attachment 158199
It only becomes a problem if you pay for your shopping then forget to take it home :oops:

Back