advise please new tm500 super

hi guys,i am now going to start and have a look at what the softcam keys will open.
can you guys please give an idea as to what sat i need to be looking at to open a few channels.
thanks to all.

hi guys,i am now going to start and have a look at what the softcam keys will open.
can you guys please give an idea as to what sat i need to be looking at to open a few channels.
thanks to all.

39E for one anyway :)

thanks wiz m8,will spin the dish round to there,do'nt suppose you know any tp's that are clearing,thanks again m8

on 39east take a look at these txp,s.... 11.052.v.30000 (ant1) and 12.524.h.30000/12.565.h.30000/12.647.h.30000 and 12.688.h.30000. you could also look at orf/austriasat/c+nl on 19.2e, sic-int on 16e, rai/tvglobo/mezzo on 13e and arqiva on 9/4.8e. . if you download a scam emu(3.58 for example) then the soft n*s channels will clear on 4.8e also. regards mdt

on 39east take a look at these txp,s.... 11.052.v.30000 (ant1) and 12.524.h.30000/12.565.h.30000/12.647.h.30000 and 12.688.h.30000. you could also look at orf/austriasat/c+nl on 19.2e, sic-int on 16e, rai/tvglobo/mezzo on 13e and arqiva on 9/4.8e. . if you download a scam emu(3.58 for example) then the soft n*s channels will clear on 4.8e also. regards mdt

thanks for the info mdt,i will look into it tomorrow,i will not get a chance today,can you please enlighten me as to what a "scam emu 3.38"is, i guess it is an emulator but what do i do with it?

thanks for the info mdt,i will look into it tomorrow,i will not get a chance today,can you please enlighten me as to what a "scam emu 3.38"is, i guess it is an emulator but what do i do with it?

you need to dowload a scam emu(i use 3.58 on my unixbox) and then set it as default on the nrk/svt/dr/tv2 channels on 4.8e and they will clear. regards mdt

hi all,i am still trying to get the week epg working
i am not sure if the tm500s has a full epg like sly,all i get is now and next.
i have a channel list installed which is very good(not sure who's)
i have weekepg v 3.30 by maxz4 installed and when i search for listings i find 54768 titles and 52713 summaries and then i press blue to save.
is there something else i should be doing as all i ever get in now/next,pretty sure it is me not doing something if anybody could please point me in the right direction i would be most grateful
thanks in advance.

have found to press the yellow button twice and it brings up the epg with the full listings.

Last edited:
hi all,i am going to but a new laptop/netbook and my question is can i ftp my tm500 through wifi or does it have to have a wired connection?

Re: experience advise please

This is something that I think will be useful to others and to me.
Ive recently set up a TM 500 s with a motorised dish and think the facility to watch the tv on your pcusing enigma interface is great,however it cant be done out of your home unless you know how to set up static ip or dyns accounts and its quite hard if your like me and your not sure of the basic princibles.
I would like to ask the people on here who know there stuff to share with us all the way you would go about been able to watch your dreambox/technomate….ect… from holiday,work,mates pc whatever.
It would need to include dyns,d link or router settings and reciever settings step by step. people like digi,afterdark would be great but i know there is a lot of knowledge on this site

Anyone up for it????????????

Re: experience advise please

This is something that I think will be useful to others and to me.
Ive recently set up a TM 500 s with a motorised dish and think the facility to watch the tv on your pcusing enigma interface is great,however it cant be done out of your home unless you know how to set up static ip or dyns accounts and its quite hard if your like me and your not sure of the basic princibles.
I would like to ask the people on here who know there stuff to share with us all the way you would go about been able to watch your dreambox/technomate….ect… from holiday,work,mates pc whatever.
It would need to include dyns,d link or router settings and reciever settings step by step. people like digi,afterdark would be great but i know there is a lot of knowledge on this site

Anyone up for it????????????

Hi there there are plenty of posts about streaming from you stb via the intenet,(just about using the right search words, "streaming to the web" as an example), however in most cases the process is let dowm by the Upload speed of you internet connection.

It works fine within your home network which in most cases will be 10/100mbs.

Until recently most service providers were giving a max upload speed of around 0.5mbs.

So this is where the "Sling" boxes come into play. They buffer the connection from point to point to help with fluctuations in the network speed.

Try out web-x tv, it works fine for me with the Pli web interface.

Back