1channel E2 streaming plugin

Am i doing something wrong
Ive got the plugin but when i select movie /tv show the play screen comes up does nothing for a few seconds then goes to my movie directory screen.
Im using a duo original on vix 2.2.110

Am i doing something wrong
Ive got the plugin but when i select movie /tv show the play screen comes up does nothing for a few seconds then goes to my movie directory screen.
Im using a duo original on vix 2.2.110

Cant say I've across that one IANB sorry,
Thats what you get for buying originals lol ;)

what kind of download speed min would be needed. i only get 3 meg max

what kind of download speed min would be needed. i only get 3 meg max

Should be enough although I'm on 30MB so can't say definitively

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

I get just over a meg and no glitches or freezes after watching 2 films now....Excellent plug in......Just wish the bad boys 1983 link was up really want to watch that film.......

yes it was a very good find wiz the only thing i would like to no is once you start a film how can you stop it part way throw it to go back to normal tv i try all the butons on remolt but was stuck on the playback so ended up rebooting cheers tony

stop takes me to my files on the hdd then exit to go to tv

edogg

Anyone got this working on a vu duo original ? If so what image

Yeah IanB working perfectly on my original, image ViX-2.4.96. Simpsons looks exxxxxxcellent :)

watched most of the day yesterday but today its green screening and crashing ? think lve worn it out lol

edit : strange l changed channel to itv and its fine ? didnt like opening plugin on bbc 1 sd

Last edited:
mines started crashing all the time now ? reinstalled image and still the same ?

Working brilliantly on original vu duo with dbuk image

mines started crashing all the time now ? reinstalled image and still the same ?

Same here mate,
Guess its either been pulled by the author or cannot handle the extra hits its getting lol

yes it was a very good find wiz the only thing i would like to no is once you start a film how can you stop it part way throw it to go back to normal tv i try all the butons on remolt but was stuck on the playback so ended up rebooting cheers tony

Press the stop button on your remote then the exit button to go back to tv

Ive not used it in a day or so
but I nearly posted on here yesterday "wonder how long this lasts"

shame if it gets pulled tbh

on the error log it's showing as timed out and then hung so green screen , , ,does looks like an ip/server dropping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm getting your reciever crashed due to a software problem on almost everything i've tried........tested on my vu+ duo using the latest vix image

Been green screening with me today but checked ram usage and it was at 99% cleared up some crap i dont use and it sorted green screen crashes! Using vu+ Ultimo

Back