1channel E2 streaming plugin

Thats ok m8 I thought the plugin itself was not working for you :)

working well for me, currently watching mortal kombat, dunno why, i had an urge to watch it lol

wife was a bit pi$$ed of last night, she was watching a film and it just stopped half way through, she restarted it but you cant fast forward, i got a right earfull when she came to bed, and it was bugger all to do with me. :(

remove it mate save further ear ache lol

Anybody tried this on a 800Hd running open pli? mine crashes the box ( Green Screen ) each and every time.

I will try different image and post back but looks like an issue with Pli.

Anybody tried this on a 800Hd running open pli? mine crashes the box ( Green Screen ) each and every time.

I'm using DBUK image which is pli based and its fine, mind you on a dm800se

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

wife was a bit pi$$ed of last night, she was watching a film and it just stopped half way through, she restarted it but you cant fast forward, i got a right earfull when she came to bed, and it was bugger all to do with me. :(

You can fast forward m8,
Well at least if you press the number 9 button it will skip forward 5 mins at a time;)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Got it running of andromedia image, was working fine yesterday..

as far as the so called license goes, it's a plugin that allows you to watch illegally streamed movies so frankly who gives a rats arse what the license says ? after all what are they going to do sue you for hosting their illegal plugin ?.

only just got round to trying this, wow, its brilliant. im going to install this on the receiver in the missus house, she will always be able to find some crap to watch then lol

great plugin ,, but might need a thread on how to find a good move . ie wot page its on lol , and u can fast forward using 9 on remote

for the life of me l cant find the dictator

edit .. l'll use the search button lol

Last edited:
I find it's best to use search to find a movie.

lol must admit took me a while to notice the search ;)
:lol:

Playing really well on my new clone Solo, thanks for the plugin.

got to say this is ace . the tv part is sound , all your favourite doc's and shows and there streaming well .. makes your 800 into a sky box

just watched about 20 episodes of american restoration...sad lol

Last edited:
open 1 channel and select either movie or tv show and navigate to the end of the listings and search is there

Back