1channel E2 streaming plugin

this plugin is brilliant

i have been playing around with some of the code, and inserting details for some 'uk specific ip streaming tv providors'

this plugin is brilliant

i have been playing around with some of the code, and inserting details for some 'uk specific ip streaming tv providors'

You'll have to share the love :D

Sent from my telephone.

BBC Iplayer ought to be done by someone with the abilities. Coders/those who tinker from ashore are unlikely to do it as they may not be interested in the UK stuff. It is available on the Wii.

just put this on my box dm600 with DM600PVR Enigma2 Image Pcd 6.2 image
it just keeps crashing and referring to a error log

just put this on my box dm600 with DM600PVR Enigma2 Image Pcd 6.2 image
it just keeps crashing and referring to a error log

The 600 is just an E1 box that can run modified E2 code iirc,

It's probably missing a lot of dependencies tbh

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

The 600 is just an E1 box that can run modified E2 code iirc,

It's probably missing a lot of dependencies tbh

yeah i know dm600 is a e1 image type box,but i thought i could get away with puttin an e2 image
and using the streamer but looks like it cant :(
looks like il have to get a e2 image box and use this feature,it looks good aswell what a bummer :(

yeah i know dm600 is a e1 image type box,but i thought i could get away with puttin an e2 image
and using the streamer but looks like it cant :(
looks like il have to get a e2 image box and use this feature,it looks good aswell what a bummer :(

Can you post the error log?

Cheers mags will have a look through it tomorrow :)

looks like you tried to watch shrek2, which was going to be streamed as an mkv file, but the codec wasnt there, so the box crashed

thanks for the plugin, its great. Is there any way to see the resolution of the picture before selecting the movie/show?

FFS i was hoping they be a fix, :( i will have to persuade the missis let me
have a new linux box,thanks for the input

after watching 20 episodes of the big bang theory l better go downstairs and talk to the wife

Cheers for uploading the plugin.

Heard about it but never used it but it is friggin sweeet! Makes satellite just that little better.

Cheers

Fruit

1 quick question.. Been looking for this plugin on tspanel and im using 6.0 but i cannot find the 1 channel plugin.. Where do I find it on tspanel?

Cheers for clarifiying.. Thought it would be easier using tspanel for the future lol but not in there .. Oh well still an epic plugin!

Back