£15 One-off fee for Simcard with 150 Mins, 250 TXT 500MB Data FREE every month

when i go to purchase this of my credit card, if i go over the monthly allowance, does it take it of my credit card ? or once u used your monthly allowance, thats it, it cant take any more from you ?

No it does not take any money from your card once you have used your monthly allowance it will then use any credit you have topped up with when that credit is used thats it untill your allowance is renewed or you top up with credit

Things just got better, Freedom plan is the new Freedom 0! Now with 200 minutes, 300 texts and 500 MB of data, for £0 per month.

And the £0 data plan has just gone from 750mb to 1gb data per month...

Freedom 0 Just Got even bigger!

We're giving you 50 extra minutes; which means Freedom 0 now have 300 minutes and 300 texts!

:Hit:

Just might just have missed out but you'll get the extra next month though

think you wiil get the 300 mins got mine today activated it an get 300 mins

think you wiil get the 300 mins got mine today activated it an get 300 mins

Just applied for mine today. Could you or someone tell me how many days did it take to come through?

2-3 days mine took

is anyone using one of these in an iphone that could help me out? half of the apps wont connect to the mobile internet, but if i go onto the actual net, try to load a page, which redirects to the ovivo page, i can then use the net, and then messages like skype will download for the next few mins, and then stop again

does anyone else get things like this?

Working ok here on iphone mate , did you download the apn settings?

Sake man Had my sim about two month :Angryfire

Dear OVIVO Customers,
We are very sad to announce that for reasons beyond our control, OVIVO Mobile is closing down on the evening of Wednesday 19th March 2014.
We'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support and friendship over the last two years.
To keep your OVIVO number, just fill out this form, and we’ll send you your PAC code.

OVIVO Mobile.

:questionmark:

talk about give you notice, now I'll have to sort something out quick for my mother in law

WTF !!!!..i just took out the sim deal for my kid about 3 weekd ago, and now they are closing down, fookin bumch of twats.!..i want my £20 back !

WTF !!!!..i just took out the sim deal for my kid about 3 weekd ago, and now they are closing down, fookin bumch of twats.!..i want my £20 back !
There's a complaints procedure over on HUKD mate. Good luck with it.
HH.

FFS I got one last week and ain't even opened it yet:( as I was waiting for my giffgaff to run out at the end of the month
Gonna ring the bank tomorrow see if I can get me £20 back

There's a complaints procedure over on HUKD mate. Good luck with it.
HH.
Have you got a link to that H please

is there any other similar service at the moment besides gifgaff? well naffed off just bought an Ovivo sim a few days ago :(

Back