£15 One-off fee for Simcard with 150 Mins, 250 TXT 500MB Data FREE every month

Re: ENDED: £15 One-off fee for Simcard with 150 Mins, 250 TXT 500MB Data FREE every m

The title says "ended" but I just ordered one today

I have as well want to order a few more but dunno if i can order at same address can anybody who has ordered more than one confirm

Re: ENDED: £15 One-off fee for Simcard with 150 Mins, 250 TXT 500MB Data FREE every m

Can you port your existing number over on this ?

Yes you can mate it says so on website.

I will be doing this as soon as i get the sim

I thought the £15 deal had ended ? Ill edit the title :)

I sent away for one of these yesterday so you can edit the title rat as it all went through

the deal back on

I thought the £15 deal had ended ? Ill edit the title :)

The only difference is I paid £20 not £15

forgot to mention that so did I pay £20

That's why I put ended :) as the £15 deal has finished

I take it the phone has to be unlocked to use this sim ?

Phone had to be unlocked (or already on Vodafone).

I've ordered 5 this year from my address. So no problems there.
Some I've ported numbers, some I haven't bothered.

My phones dual sim so I also have a free 750gb data bundle to add to the 500gb you get with the sim.

There is no catch really. Occasionally you get ads when surfing that you can cancel after 5 secs. As long as their business model holds up its a really good deal - the best...and I know people who got on it 2 years ago (when it was just £5).

Sent from my Lenovo A820

I think you get £5 credit added when you recomend somebody and £3 credit if you port your number, I cant be 100% on this though as i just glanced at it as i was applying for it. Anybody that's ordering one in the near future could you look for and confirm this please

I just ordered 1 and it says ... Bring your number to OVIVO - Receive £3.00 of FREE calling credit!
Recommend a friend to OVIVO - Receive £3.00 of FREE calling credit
so yes you can port your number

Just so people know this does not work with blackberry's

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Just ordered one but didn't have the option to port number over :err:

:doh: its in the email lol

excuse me for being thick but if it costs you zero pounds per month and you never go over your limits how do you get your £15 credit back ?

You won't if you don't go over your allowance but if you never go over and you have it for even a few months but more likely years or until it ends then over that time you have only ever paid £15 so its an absolute bargain and a half.

How often do you get the adverts?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Back