£15 One-off fee for Simcard with 150 Mins, 250 TXT 500MB Data FREE every month

adverts every now and then when you go on to the internet.
got my sim with all the Freedom, 150 mins, 250 texts, 500MB data, on it and i got £15 credit on the card as well

I got one of these for my mates dad and when i went to sort it for him he only has a cheap phone with no internet on it so how does that go with the adverts ?

I got one of these for my mates dad and when i went to sort it for him he only has a cheap phone with no internet on it so how does that go with the adverts ?

Thats similar to how I have set it up for my dad. He has my old smart phone but I just switched off the data usage as he just uses it for phone calls nothing else. Still working fine.

Yeah, same with my mums. Ignore data and gets free calls and texts

Sent from my Lenovo A820

would one of them work over in ireland, would it work on vodafone irl.

data allowance has gone up from 500mb to 1000mb a month cant grumble at £20 with £15 credit as well

Is that for existing customers as well mate ?

Sent from my iPhone

Is that for existing customers as well mate ?

Yes it is for existing customers as well but I'm sure its a one off upgrade just for the month of November.
they call it Double Data November

Last edited:
Ovivo have just upgraded the amount of texts you get on the freedom
Plan from 250 up to 300

Is this capped ?

What happens if my daughter goes over ?

Cheers

You won't if you don't go over your allowance but if you never go over and you have it for even a few months but more likely years or until it ends then over that time you have only ever paid £15 so its an absolute bargain and a half.

How do you monitor the minutes/txts/ data ??

Whas looking to get couple of them for th kids..

Cheers

How do you monitor the minutes/txts/ data ??

Whas looking to get couple of them for th kids..

Cheers

you get an account where you log in and you can see what you have used

Don't think I would bother then for children. They are probably going to go over the limits and I'll end up with huge bills !! Shame as an excellent deal.

They can't go over whatever amount has been put on the account... usually the setup fee eg £20.00

Sent from my Lenovo A820

Things just got better, Freedom plan is the new Freedom 0! Now with 200 minutes, 300 texts and 500 MB of data, for £0 per month.

All we gotta hope is they don't take it all away from us a quick as they give us extra lol

Great Value though :)

when i go to purchase this of my credit card, if i go over the monthly allowance, does it take it of my credit card ? or once u used your monthly allowance, thats it, it cant take any more from you ?

Back