L-EC uncorrectable error - ImgBurn

jon48

Reaction score
im getting this error throwing up when i try to burn fifa 13 on my ihas L-EC uncorrectable error - ImgBurn ??

Getting the same issue with an iHas drive burning on Verbs. Anyone got the same issue?

hiya, ive had that error before quite awhile ago now and it ended up been my drive, bought a new drive and all was well, had quick look online and others say maybe bad discs, are your verbs a new batch purity ?

Yes, they are a new batch but I have managed to burn 1 successfully. I'm playing around with some settings and trying a re-burn

Disk seems to burn ok, but fails on verification on the layerbreak

Seem to have made some progress on this.

I changed to:

Write Speed - 2.4x
Perform OPC Before Write - disabled
Layerbreak - User specified - set to layerbreak in dvd file (in this case 2133520)

This is with MKM-003-00 disks

I followed these settings from another site and they worked perfectly on 4X speed writing using AONE disks. Burnt about 4 of the latest games and all verified and no coasters. Great to be able to save game to hard disk again so drive is not spinning all the time lol.

How to get non-verbs working with LT MAX

0.As in iXtreme Burner Max official tutorial, turn on Tools -> Settings -> Write -> Perform OPC Before Write

1.Select "Write image file to disc" as usual.

2.Click "Advanced Settings" button in bottom right corner.

3.Open Lite-On panel in Advanced Settings. It is required to click the individual "Change" button if you changed any setting item and a "Success" message will pop up to confirm the change.

- Turn on Online HyperTuning

- Turn on SmartBurn

- Turn off OverSpeed

- Optionally turn on or off Force HyperTuning according to your disc quality (I set this to ON)

I've just used the settings as my post above on two images, that I created 3 coasters for, and both now verify 100%

Back