open pli epg not downloading!

St3

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, I use the open pli 4.0 and have installed the default epg on their plugins section. For two weeks now since their update on crossepg the rytec or xml have not been downloading and when I manually download open tv 28.2 it's just like the xml quickly shows downloading a second later fragmenting a second later done but just won't download. Any ideas? It's not just for the UK sats it does it for all.

Hi guys, I use the open pli 4.0 and have installed the default epg on their plugins section. For two weeks now since their update on crossepg the rytec or xml have not been downloading and when I manually download open tv 28.2 it's just like the xml quickly shows downloading a second later fragmenting a second later done but just won't download. Any ideas? It's not just for the UK sats it does it for all.

First thing to do is run the provider updates in cross epg and then check Crossepg is mounted and configured correctly.

All checked and using harddisk as storage all updated still same. Re installed software no change still same.

Also make sure your not running crossepg and rytec for the same satellite,it can mess things up I believe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I't a cockup by Pli, they included the updated CrossEPG plugin but did not include the dependencies. install libcurl and you will be fine.

thank you that has fixed the problem. my crossepg was updated when i updated openpli via the menu. all working now just dont know why this addon was not built in.

thank you that has fixed the problem. my crossepg was updated when i updated openpli via the menu. all working now just dont know why this addon was not built in.

Because Pli are Lazy.

You know @Ferret ive tryed all the images and i like all of them,but i always go back to Pli,because its simple and everything i need is fixed in 1 or 2 buttons push...And not one bad word about the other images, because i realy liked the Vix helios and even the Vti,but like i said i always go back to Pli...

Last edited by a moderator:
loved pli kinda switching to openatv these days

I like openatv vix as gone to the dogs

They are both part of the OE-Alliance so use a lot of the same sources/plugins etc, although I do use OpenATV I have never had a Vix image compatible box so cannot comment on how different they are tbf

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

vix is nice image but yet new image again vix helios /vix zeus/and now vix Apollo will this one get to 13

Back