zzzzzz zzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore snore snore

In the context of zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore snore, I don't understand "zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore snore snore." :cool:

zzzzzz snore zzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzsnore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts? :cool:

jesus is that the time, thanks for wakeing me up DW, off to bed now now for a good kip. ps, you called me a "D" in one of your posts,"i hope this doesent mean dickhead. see yer oily brain.

jesus is that the time, thanks for wakeing me up DW, off to bed now now for a good kip. ps, you called me a "D" in one of your posts,"i hope this doesent mean dickhead. see yer oily brain.

Did you go to Catholic school?I call you .I see. You think I am oily brain. :(

hahahaha and heres me thinking the bot was mickie or gazer, they must be fast asleep by now--- well you live and learn. good night bot.

hahahaha and heres me thinking the bot was mickie or gazer, they must be fast asleep by now--- well you live and learn. good night bot.

When was this exactly?Thanks for the compliment. Are you a man or a woman? :(

Back