Zynga Poker ?

parker13

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
any way to cheat?, cause I,m greedy, Lol

dont think there is mate tbh, looked at a few things on google but there all shit i think???

any way to cheat?, cause I,m greedy, Lol

:err: WHY? The enjoyment in playing poker should be to play your best hand and try and outwit your opponents for the chips in the centre.

If the reason you want to cheat to add funds is because you can't play poker, try learning! You'll get much more enjoyment out of it.

PS: Zynga poker is perfect for learning as it's only funny money! So what if you lose 100k in one hand.

how do ya go about that then!

If you've got your phone jailbroken then go into Installous and search for Zynga poker. There are several poker downloads for this, i downloaded the one where you get 5million poker chips and also the one where you get another 1million.

Once downloaded and installed open the app and log into your account when prompted or create a new account but note that sometimes the chips don't show on your account straight away. It took around 2 weeks for the 5million chips to show up on my account after using the Zynga Poker 5m.

If you've got your phone jailbroken then go into Installous and search for Zynga poker. There are several poker downloads for this, i downloaded the one where you get 5million poker chips and also the one where you get another 1million.

Once downloaded and installed open the app and log into your account when prompted or create a new account but note that sometimes the chips don't show on your account straight away. It took around 2 weeks for the 5million chips to show up on my account after using the Zynga Poker 5m.

nice 1 mate, cheers!

Thanks for the replies guys, just wanted to get a few chips behind me.

Back