zGemma h2.s record issue

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been running this for over 6 months with openvix 4.1.16 well last night was the first time I tried to record to 32gb micro sd card after the recording was over it said it was on card but nothing it wont play, card has picon, crossepg and backup folders all working just wont record, switched over to an 4gb USB set it all up and it records fine any ideas why Micro SD card wont record.

cheers

I have been running this for over 6 months with openvix 4.1.16 well last night was the first time I tried to record to 32gb micro sd card after the recording was over it said it was on card but nothing it wont play, card has picon, crossepg and backup folders all working just wont record, switched over to an 4gb USB set it all up and it records fine any ideas why Micro SD card wont record.

cheers

Did the card have a movie folder ?

If not im guessing it was not mounted as hdd.

Did the card have a movie folder ?

If not im guessing it was not mounted as hdd.

thank's @Ferret I remember having trouble mounting the microsd card it failed half way I had to format it on laptop to get everything else to work, thank god that was a simple issue not me this time, I'm sure someone told me about sd card problems and mounting then.

cheers m8

Napster

Last edited by a moderator:
Back