For Sale: Original Zgemma H5.2TC (12 months warranty)

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am selling a Zgemma H5.2TC which was brought for a friend who then changed their mind and gone for an IPTV only box. This is only a few days old so still comes with 12 months warranty and is unused except to initially set it up.

The Zgemma H5.2TC has two DVB-C (Cable)/DVB-T2 (Terrestrial) and one DVB-S2 (Satellite) tuners and therefore can record one channel on cable whilst watching another (as I tested it).

I'm wanting £85, which is cheaper than ebay and you'll get Zgemma H5.2TC with all normal accessories (inc UK plug) plus 16GB micro-sd card and includes delivery to mainland UK.

This box has been fully setup with OpenATV 6, Oscam, Virgin skin and AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM). All that needs to be done is add line to oscam.server and choose region within ABM.

IMG_20170820_zgemma0.jpg IMG_20170820_zgemma.jpg vskin.gif

ill give you 50 only 80 to buy
Generally they are over £90 without any micro sd card.

I think the only way you could get it for £80 would be bulk buying and most likely directly from manufacturers but then you have delivery costs and potential cost of custom charges. Odd one or two items, you may get away with no custom charges but obviously more you buy the more chance of falling foul to expensive custom charges and then obviously the courier admin fee for telling you there is a customs charge to pay.

i pay 80 from a supplier in bradford £5 postage, was just trying to shift it for you no probs

What for the Zgemma H5.2TC?

Sent using Tapatalk

Withdrawn from sale.

Back