Zee Tv

krystalbouncy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch zee tv the asian channel on sky. If you do tell me what you think to some of the programmes that come on, are they really worth 20 quid a month.....:lsabre:

Does anyone here watch zee tv the asian channel on sky. If you do tell me what you think to some of the programmes that come on, are they really worth 20 quid a month.....:lsabre:

Its not worth 20 pence a month unless your into strange things like pain: maggie :

its a matter of choice really, i suppose its meant for the asian viewers, so if youre not asian then i suppose it wont appeal to you...i bet our asian members love it, i watch it now and then, but mostly when they are showing cricket and the odd classic film..

I used to subscribe to it for cricket events on the odd occasion before I had hacked cable. Even now I don't watch it much unless there was a good bollywood movie showing that I haven't seen otherwise I normally download them. I suppose it comes down to choice really of what you like watching.

If you like drama's than it is worth it, do not do it for the movies, because it is not new. Rent of download movies.
but 20 quid is a lot per month.

hi

Zee is very good news actually in Hindi etc.
Movies when on are OK.
The dramas are very good
Zee Alpha sould be included free in the main package.
Yes it is expensive though.: bart :

A friend of mine says watching Zee is an insult to one's intelligence.

seen it a few times while flicking the channels.. load of rubbish.. feel like Im speaking to one of they contact centre's...

na, I wouldnt take it even its free..

Most you get is serials that are addictive, and you have to keep watching to keep up with plots ... just like Corrie or Eastenders. Not worth suscribing IMHO.

That Sony channel is the same...Bigg Boss...WTF? Big Brother asian style...:roflmao:

I know.. just seen a clip of it.. WTF, pmsl.. whats going on..

other day seen Indian version of 'Who wants to be a millionaire' of Star plus.. lol

I know.. just seen a clip of it.. WTF, pmsl.. whats going on..

other day seen Indian version of 'Who wants to be a millionaire' of Star plus.. lol

i wonder why they dont get done for it???

fookin family loves the dramas .etc

i fookin hate them

does me nut in

only 1 i maybe watch if im board is the music 1's

they got some hot babes dancing about.......lol

but apart from that i get bored

Yeh man, when someone from ma family is viewing the channel and it seems exciting, then I join otherwise not. Also, I watch star plus and star gold. It's got great movies!!!

lOOL NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE WATCH ZEE NOW

I THINK MAINLY LADIES LIKE 2 WATCH STAR PLUS, STAR NEWS, B4U MUSIC/MOVIES

THE MORE NEWER CHANNELS, BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE SEEN ZEE FOR LIIKE 2YEARSS

Zee tv is a rip off, theres 2 or so dramas that the ladies like to watch, but if they didnt hav zee tv, they would easily watch dramas on any other channel as theyre pretty much the same story line hah

Sounds and looks as though most asian channels are based on copying programmes from the west. Looks like its working, there are more asian channels now than there have ever been

Sounds and looks as though most asian channels are based on copying programmes from the west. Looks like its working, there are more asian channels now than there have ever been

no no, not most asian channels...ALL channels......Bollywood is built from copying story lines from Hollywood.

ZEE TV......don`t waste your`re life.....Its banned in my house

Back