Ypgrade from 3.88 to latest f/w?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

Got a pandora battery and mem card with all files on to flash. It was given to me allready done and i have flashed my psp easily by just pressing x a couple of times with card and pandora in.
On the mem card there are 8 files in total -
there a 3 folders - psp, kd and registry
Plus 1 bin file - msipl
plus 4 .pbp files - 150, 340, 380 and update.pdp.

How do i go about altering this card i use for flashing to the latest f/w.

Thanks

Hi

Got a pandora battery and mem card with all files on to flash. It was given to me allready done and i have flashed my psp easily by just pressing x a couple of times with card and pandora in.
On the mem card there are 8 files in total -
there a 3 folders - psp, kd and registry
Plus 1 bin file - msipl
plus 4 .pbp files - 150, 340, 380 and update.pdp.

How do i go about altering this card i use for flashing to the latest f/w.

Thanks

i wouldnt bother m8 all u have to do is if ur on 380.m33-5
use ur wirless network to update to the latest.(it updates to custom firmware not sony now)

i wouldnt bother m8 all u have to do is if ur on 380.m33-5
use ur wirless network to update to the latest.(it updates to custom firmware not sony now)

Yeah leave pandora as is mate. And just use network update for psp. That way you get best of both worlds.

Cheers guys did not realise it updates with hacked f/w.

What else can you do with wireless. Will have to have a good read up on this section as all new to me. Have heard that you can stream films/youtube to psp and also there is a way of playing games/films through your tv.

Cheers for info

Cheers guys did not realise it updates with hacked f/w.

What else can you do with wireless. Will have to have a good read up on this section as all new to me. Have heard that you can stream films/youtube to psp and also there is a way of playing games/films through your tv.

Cheers for info

YOu can get something called PSPtube mate. Do a search for it.

Back