Youtube URL

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Youtube seemed to have changed , for the life of me i cant find the url`s anymore , Have they stopped putting them on each video , i used to use it to record the audio out of the video , but iclicked on everything related to that particular video and can only find the emmbedded link , has any 1 got any ideas , thanks in advance Biffo

It took me ages to find earwigs new video on Youtube yesterday, I kept getting 404 errors etc.

Youtube seemed to have changed , for the life of me i cant find the url`s anymore , Have they stopped putting them on each video , i used to use it to record the audio out of the video , but iclicked on everything related to that particular video and can only find the emmbedded link , has any 1 got any ideas , thanks in advance Biffo
www.youtube.co.uk

www.youtube.com

sorry what i ment to say its not the url website for youtube , i mean each individual video used to have its own url , i used to click on a box on that video and copied that into the proggy i had and it allowed me to rip the audio out of that video , sorry for missunderstandings

sorry what i ment to say its not the url website for youtube , i mean each individual video used to have its own url , i used to click on a box on that video and copied that into the proggy i had and it allowed me to rip the audio out of that video , sorry for missunderstandings

Noticed that last week, I couldn't find them either, looks like their cracking down on the rippers. :proud:

:Cheers:

Back