YouTube Plugin on Vu Solo 2

pandax

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Saw on VUplus.com Original manufacturers website VuPlus (3rd video down).

So I have tried the MyTubePlayer - think thats what its called. It seems to freeze as soon as video starts playing and I have to literally unplug the solo2 to get it up and running as it does not defreeze.

I have also tried TSmedia - poor is all I can say, not something you want to be using.

Anyway, any idea how I can get the proper one like that found on vuplus.com (p.s. using a clone)

Cheers.

Hi

Saw on VUplus.com Original manufacturers website VuPlus (3rd video down).

So I have tried the MyTubePlayer - think thats what its called. It seems to freeze as soon as video starts playing and I have to literally unplug the solo2 to get it up and running as it does not defreeze.

I have also tried TSmedia - poor is all I can say, not something you want to be using.

Anyway, any idea how I can get the proper one like that found on vuplus.com (p.s. using a clone)

Cheers.

Thats the official Vu+ youtube plugin which is installed with the HbbTv plugin, and it requires newer drivers to use, so it will not work with old images / drivers.

Thats the official Vu+ youtube plugin which is installed with the HbbTv plugin, and it requires newer drivers to use, so it will not work with old images / drivers.

I Installed VIX Helios clone safe on my solo2 clone and then installed hbbtv from extensions, and it wouldnt even load up. There would a continuous loop of the vix loading logo.

So no chance of getting hbbtv on a clone then, even with drivers dated in december 2013?

Thanks

I Installed VIX Helios clone safe on my solo2 clone and then installed hbbtv from extensions, and it wouldnt even load up. There would a continuous loop of the vix loading logo.

So no chance of getting hbbtv on a clone then, even with drivers dated in december 2013?

Thanks

hi where did you get the safe vix helios safe for solo 2 clone from ?

Thanks

Thanks

Thats because the so called clone safe images are patched specifically to use OLD drivers, so the HbbTv plugin / Youtube plugin will not work as it requires the newer drivers.

Thats because the so called clone safe images are patched specifically to use OLD drivers, so the HbbTv plugin / Youtube plugin will not work as it requires the newer drivers.

And that is just going to become more and more common as plugins etc are build requiring the newer drivers.

And that is just going to become more and more common as plugins etc are build requiring the newer drivers.

Hi

Thanks for your response.

I personally dont have any use for any of the plugins, the available features on the image are sufficient.

However, i feel if someone out there has the expertise, they should work out a way of switching off the timebomb in the drivers - if thats even possible or in extreme cases make new duplicate of drivers that are safe.

Back