youtube player

2old4this

Inactive User
Reaction score
worked ok about 6months ago. now when you search and play the box just crashes and reboots

Hi i would uninstall and find an updated plugin.

thanks done that there where 2 plugins tried both. now when i select a channel some VLC pops up asking to select a server. and its a pain in the ass to get out of that pop up. took 10mins to get out or i could pulled the plug

thanks done that there where 2 plugins tried both. now when i select a channel some VLC pops up asking to select a server. and its a pain in the ass to get out of that pop up. took 10mins to get out or i could pulled the plug

So since removing plugin box boots okay now.? but you getting a daft message.. caused by a dodgy uninstall and parts been left,was thinking that there is another plugin that cleans up left over stuff..just throwing out ideas i would do..Have you updated image? but the way its going a re flash maybe the best idea maybe quicker in the long run..

So since removing plugin box boots okay now.? but you getting a daft message.. caused by a dodgy uninstall and parts been left,was thinking that there is another plugin that cleans up left over stuff..just throwing out ideas i would do..Have you updated image? but the way its going a re flash maybe the best idea maybe quicker in the long run..

thanks i give it go at some point

Did you solved your problem I have the same on DM800HD SE??? What you do???

Back