Your Websites "read Now"

hi qai i currently do removals for an antique firm all i bloody see is old furniture, no seriously its very nice to see it and imagine how much these old things are worth :)

also i am using scripts for the job aswell as software :)

also we just ask for a small link anywhere for this service m8y :)

Were can I pick up the link ? Do you have a advertising box thingy or do i just put some text in

Forget that I have put a link on now !!!!!!

Is Web Position Gold 2 any good ??
or is there a better one out there

Which Auction place do you work at, I go to most of them around the uk

Regards

i dont work for a antiques company i am doing removals for a compnay that works for the removals company until i get a new job :)

and i heard submission wolf was really good, but never used it and thanks for the link :)

i will do your site first thing 2morrow :)

If still doing this Mickie .. .any chance of also adding my new site (http://forumz.mine.nu) ... as well as the others

DW logo also on this site

Thanks

yes i am still doing them i forgot to let everyone know i did them all thursday ;)

will do that one now

when new people post links i always have a good old look at there sites and see if i can help or spot things scalper :)

your site i am finding pretty slow today and yesterday - not badly but a little slugish on the main page

also you are using frames for your main page ??? it would be alot better without them and then you would not have to have the scrollers on the screen and many engines dont like frames m8y

also m8 where is the link for DW ??? just wondering it can be as small as you like i just cant find it ?

mickie
just went to my sisters house and checked our site
useing her computer (56k dial up)
I see what you mean about our site being slow
especially compared against our competition.
We were starting to wonder why the emails and phone calls dried up
We need to revamp the site

many thanks for the positive input
scalper
ps
the link would have been up this week
but now depends on the new format for the website
pps
My brother runs the website and he is on broadband
which is why he may not have noticed speed problems.

ok m8 dont worry ;)

but i would say to you to get new hosting or use your brothers broadband for the server (but that is really technical... but please read the thread from digiperson in this general chat forum called server (somthing) ok)

cant remember it but i explain how to set up your own webserver

also i will still submit your site when you get a chance give me a link ok m8y

LOL ... yea set up your own server ... .have all the fun I did (see my thread) ... LOL

Cheers mickie
get back to you when we are ready
scalper

mickie here you go

[DLMURL]http://www.nireland.com/lisburnfirestation[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mickie
I was having trouble with my web host so I went and got a new name and webhoster ... so my new site is

www.antiquecityuk.com

I will put a link in it as soon as I figure it out !!
My new webhoster is www.accuratewebhosting.com
They are really cheap and Damon the owner just wants to help you and give you any exstras free

Back