Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your Moderators Need You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scoot

10.12.03 Match on MOHAA Mickies server but if hes is timed out jump to my IP

Can we have as many Mods as possible lol

As sometimes me an the Huggster have been fighting up to 6 Elite Fookers lololol

An Huggis complaining that hes ruunnin out of bullets cause we slot that many without any problems,

So if a couple more mods can jump on at 5 .oo pm ,

We can go back into that house an put the kettle on for the other Mods,

just gives us a break from seeing those Elite Fookas bodies everywhere

hahaha that should get the angry bees a buzzin again Huggs

Come on Damage your Country needs you not long to wait to Feast on Elite Ass eh m8??lololol

Youll have to make do with Huggis George Doors scores of Screenshots it warms the cockles of yer Hearts to see those results eh? m8 loloololo

Scoot : ]

lmfao I know m8

Countryboy was playin Brad from 7,30 pm last nite why i was watchin Man U ,

an he was still averageng a good kill rate LMFAO

an Drew u stay in your own wee world as far as poss away from meee lololol

i'll try me best to be on scoot,im still a bit slow on the old trigger at the minute but its such a sight to see an elite member sprawled on the road with a bullet to the head lmao,im getting there slowly and soon will be a friggin killing machine .........wwohoooooooooooooooo :mad:

Lol nice one Zoo thats the Spirit

Kill/ kill the Elite lololol

I hope Mickies servers up an runnin as thats the only one that keeps the scores correct

if someones got his moby ask him can he put it on plz

a dedicated server

it was not bad to start but there was a 2 second delay from pressing the fire button to when the bullets came out but i shot burt and fecked off lol

Yeah i found that too DAMAGE,my pc aint the most speediest pc around and i mostly jolted along rather then walk and by the time i'd turned around to see who was around some nobbin bloke had shot a rocket launcher up me jacksy.......... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back