Your first Concert

hibiedude

Inactive User
Reaction score
The first concert I went to was in 1983 or 84 at Leith town hall in Edinburgh to see Slade there lead singer Noddy Holder was brilliant performer 2 hours of the best music around at the time and the one concert I had tickets for and didn’t go and have regretted every since was in 86 at Wembley the group was Queen :CRYBABY:

1993 Cardiff arms park u2 on their Zooropa tour :proud: UNbelievable concert :Clap:

1984,my son's school concert.charged us 25p each.what a rip off.they were all totally unprofesional,son waving to his mum others forgetting their lines.if you ever get an invite.

DONT GO

1980 Police,Squeeze and UB40 appeared at The Milton Keynes Bowl I was a very young 13

i cant remember if it was Thin Lizzy at Bracknell stadium or Hawkwind at the Top Rank Reading :) eitherway it was in 1974.

1983 iron maiden at the newcastle city hall , i was def for two days lol , but it was brill.

1979 I went to see status quo in germany. Think it was Frankfurt but cant remember. Good concert though

Cannot remember the year but it was Iron Maiden, lost in time tour at the city hall :) I remember it well coz I got moved as the shadow of my head was on bruce :) Fooken spot light shinin on the back of me head :)

seen Slade in the late 70s Glasgow Apollo can't remember exact date then again can't remember yesterday.

Err....1979 (I think..) Toyah Wilcox at Aylesbury Friars (before it burnt down..lol), scared 5h1tless by all the punks & skinheads fighting..
@Rat..I was there too..mega concert! Been to nearly all major do's at MK bowl...:)

Howard Jones at Sheffield, 1984 I think....It was the 'Dream into Action' tour

Absolutly fab it was.

my first concert was eminem pontefract racecourse dublin 2003 absolutely brilliant. well worth the 3 hours sitting in traffic after it trying to get home (NOT)........................:banana:

First "Big" concert: Stones in the Park, 1969 - along with my wife, shortly after we first met.

My First (and last :( ) concert that i was at was meatloaf at the NEC around 1998
and i must say it was a fantastic night

Went to see the Lighting seeds with some mates at The Queens hall in Widnes in 1991. Was in my teens then and had a great time, even met some girls.
Top nite.

My last gig was last July went to Bolton to see Coldplay with my girl friend and ended up stuck in the Asda carpark for 5 hours cos the police shut the roads.

Last edited:
iron maiden Birmingham, cant remember year but the backing band was the rods anyone no the year ???around the 80s

Back