Your findings up to now please add if i have missed anything.

Phant0m

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Cool2:Your findings up to now please add if i have missed anything.
:Cool2:new patch will fix all bellow problems soon.

Do not scatter in any other threads/posts please

1-tm-5402 has big problem freezes when going to system information .
2-patch747p test on CCCAM on card Viaccess 032830 CANAL + France SD HD not clearing
patch726p test on CCCAM on card Viaccess 032830 CANAL + France SD HD the channel will open in 3 seconds {too slow }
3-patch747p test on CCCAM on card NDS (9CD) SKY Italia SD HD it takes forever to open over 4 mins or not clearing
patch726p test on CCCAM on card NDS (9CD) SKY Italia SD HD the channel will open in 2 seconds
4-patch747p test on CCCAM on card Nagravision (1810) DIGITAL + HD Spain after 2 minutes watching it lot of freezing
patch726p test on CCCAM on card Nagravision (1810) DIGITAL + HD Spain no freezing
5-patch747p test on CCCAM on 13e SCT HD all you can hear is the sound going and in the middle of the screen all you see is scrambled channel,
patch726p test on CCCAM on 13e SCT HD no scrambled channel at sound ok
6-patch747p test on CCCAM on 13e JSC Sports 1-10 it takes over 1or 2 minsto clear
patch726p test on CCCAM on 13e JSC Sports 1-10 the channel will open in 1 seconds
7-patch747p CCCAM Red-light HD hustler TV HD takes over 2 mins to clear
patch726p on CCCAM open in 2 seconds
8-13 east hotbird JSC Sport 1-10 take a while to open over 2 mins
9- 19.2E CANAL + France - CANAL + DECALE HD - CANAL + FAMILY HD - CANAL + CINEMA HD took 2 minutes to open

Last edited:
same problems on the TM6902 test patch 122 as on p747 for tm6900 super, seems to work okay on patch 119 but then c.nl won't clear with sotcam keys
also when i tried to do an advanced search with test p122 the tm frooze and i had to reboot with backswitch

Hi PhantOm,

Could you please test if the 'Factory Reset' is working properly on the TM 5402 HD

I have noticed that when I do a full factory reset...

All channels and satellites are cleared from 'Normal Database'... this is normal
The BISS Menu is totally cleared/emptied... is this normal ???????
The CAS Menu is NOT cleared/emptied... is this normal ???????

Should'nt the BISS & CAS keys revert back to the Phantompatch 'Default' keys after a full Factory Reset? When I look in the CAS menu... nothing has changed... all of my own (edited) softcam keys are still in the menu

Another thing I have noticed... when you switch the patch OFF (using remote code 2-0-0-4 in the System Information menu) obviously all EMU channels are now prevented from decoding... however... if you then go onto any encrypted channel and press 'Mute' then 'Exit'... you still get the CAS menu coming up on screen... i've never noticed that happening before with any Phantompatch... is this intentional...?

I have also noticed something else which seems very strange... when I load any new Phantompatch... I always follow the same installation procedure...

Save .cndf file to USB flash drive
Save TMSoftcam keyfile to USB flash drive
Full Factory Reset
Load TM Original Software
Full Factory Reset
***Load Phantompatch***
Full Factory Reset
Load ADDON_002p
Full Factory Reset
Reload .cndf file from USB flash drive
Reload TMSoftcam keyfile from USB flash drive
Reset all System Settings to preferred configuration
Reset volume setting on channel

When I get to the ***Load Phantompatch*** stage... I always have a look in the 'System Information' menu after the new patch has been applied... and low and behold... all of my own (edited) CAS & BISS keys are already in the new patch... is this supposed to happen...? I was always under the impression that any new 'Phantompatch' software would contain just a 'Default' set of CAS & BISS keys that would need to be overwritten with up-to-date keys...?

Am I missing something here... and also... could these anomalies be affecting the overall stability/operation of the Phantompatch in any way...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
I must admit that as I reported yesterday in other thread, that I was a little surprised that when I went from patch 737P on to latest test patch 747P on my TM6900HD Super, I was a little surprised that all the 8280 keys had remained - despite carrying out the procedure exactly as explained by Zorch above - which, ok, saved me having to re input the keys again (e.g. PLTV 10E, BBC HD on 27.5W etc etc), but was a little surprising bearing in mind all the Factory Resets I'd carried out in loading the new patch 747P?
Just another thought, to my knowledge there have been two 'Add-ons' this past two years, could one of those be contributing to/causing the 8281 problems with latest patches (after 737P) too - even though its ok in conjunction with patch 737P and previously?
I am now using patch 726P which seems great for 8281 although obviously minus ORF etc which wasn't included til much later! :Hit:
(I did NOT actually Factory Reset between loading patch 747P and the Add-on, as I hadnt thought that was necessary?)

THanks Phantom - much appreciated that you are taking this all so seriously at last - you really ARE our hero mate!:Clap:

Problem with 5402 patches:

If you press MUTE and EXIT on an encrypted channel, the CAS screen which comes up always shows slot 1 (or whichever slot you last looked at on this screen).
It would be better if the CAS screen went directly to the relevant slot for that channel, like it does on the 5400Super patches.

Jetset

Hi jetsetw,

Problem with 5402 patches:

It would be better if the CAS screen went directly to the relevant slot for that channel, like it does on the 5400Super patches.

Thanks for mentioning that mate... I had completely overlooked that point... good spot...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

TM 5402 Motor stops during travel if different channel selected once moving
TM 5402 19.2 French SD channels freeze every 6 seconds in test patch eg 11895V

Hi Phantom and thanks once again for your ongoing support.

TM 6900 super Combo.
Motorised dish.

747p
Using Softcam
Freezing on Csat (TNT Package) 12522v, 12728v,12699v,11817v,11896v.
Tried ECM id 030B00 still freezing.
HD Channels on this package ok. 12168v 29700, 12207v 29700v

Last edited:
on the tm6900combo nonsuper you never responded if it's possible to get new firmware/patch so we can record sat and watch dtt at the same time like on the 6900super+6902+7100+7102 would be great

You missed out an updated patch for the TM-8000 (the forgotten receiver)

TM 6900 super pvr combo
80cm Motorised

Motor Settings DiSEqc 1.2

Problems finding satellites.
Sometimes locking. Sometimes not finding.
Checked with my previous patch 737p, no problems.
Same channel list used for both patches.

TM 6900 super pvr combo
80cm Motorised

Motor Settings DiSEqc 1.2

Problems finding satellites.
Sometimes locking. Sometimes not finding.
Checked with my previous patch 737p, no problems.
Same channel list used for both patches.

Yes same here mate on MY TM6900HD Super - I'd forgotten this fault too!
Well spotted!!:Hit:

One extra outstanding problem with Patch 747P is that as xxxxxx states SCT HD on 13E still totally freezes up after 3 secs - yet on patch 726P there is NO freezing at all!!:Cry:

I do this with translate.google sorry for the mistakes that blind search is concerned, I get the most channels with a magic patch 121 there maybe have a look with me tm 7100

I do this with translate.google sorry for the mistakes that blind search is concerned, I get the most channels with a magic patch 121 there maybe have a look with me tm 7100

I always had a problem with blindly searching HOTBIRD 13 he always blocked 22% so I always go back after the magic 121 lease then search it without a problem tm7100

On TM6900 super - when using a motorised dish and changing channels while motor moves to a different sat position the motor stops and won´t reach the right orbital position.

Sly Germany NDS opens forever with the actual patch 747 & 746 and cccam but ok with 744p

On TM6900 non S - freezing free to air HD channels like ZDF HD, ZDF.Kultur HD, zdf_neo HD, ZDFinfo HD, WDR HD on 19,2°E

Last edited:
:Cool2:Your findings up to now please add if i have missed anything.
:Cool2:new patch will fix all bellow problems soon.

Do not scatter in any other threads/posts please

1-tm-5402 has big problem freezes when going to system information .
2-patch747p test on CCCAM on card Viaccess 032830 CANAL + France SD HD not clearing
patch726p test on CCCAM on card Viaccess 032830 CANAL + France SD HD the channel will open in 3 seconds {too slow }
3-patch747p test on CCCAM on card NDS (9CD) SKY Italia SD HD it takes forever to open over 4 mins or not clearing
patch726p test on CCCAM on card NDS (9CD) SKY Italia SD HD the channel will open in 2 seconds
4-patch747p test on CCCAM on card Nagravision (1810) DIGITAL + HD Spain after 2 minutes watching it lot of freezing
patch726p test on CCCAM on card Nagravision (1810) DIGITAL + HD Spain no freezing
5-patch747p test on CCCAM on 13e SCT HD all you can hear is the sound going and in the middle of the screen all you see is scrambled channel,
patch726p test on CCCAM on 13e SCT HD no scrambled channel at sound ok
6-patch747p test on CCCAM on 13e JSC Sports 1-10 it takes over 1or 2 minsto clear
patch726p test on CCCAM on 13e JSC Sports 1-10 the channel will open in 1 seconds
7-patch747p CCCAM Red-light HD hustler TV HD takes over 2 mins to clear
patch726p on CCCAM open in 2 seconds
8-13 east hotbird JSC Sport 1-10 take a while to open over 2 mins
9- 19.2E CANAL + France - CANAL + DECALE HD - CANAL + FAMILY HD - CANAL + CINEMA HD took 2 minutes to open

@ Phant0m = Technomate

look like every thing back to sleep again

@ Phant0m = Technomate

look like every thing back to sleep again

Yes looking a lot as if they've all either gone back to beddy byes, gone on holidays or simply given up on us - AGAIN?:Mad2:

Back