Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Young Guns v Burnley

Goooner

Inactive User
Looks like Silvestre is going to be the father figure in tonights game.

Courtesy of the BBC

Arsenal (from): Fabianski, Hoyte, Coquelin, Silvestre, Gibbs, Wilshere, Randall, Ramsey, Merida, Vela, Bendtner, Mannone, Simpson, Bischoff, Lansbury, Fonte, Frimpong.

I predict a riot.

i think burley will win this 2-0 . they got a great chance already beaten oldham fulham and chelsea

Hi

I live in burnley and its has been snowing all day ... so it might even be called off
I HOPE NOT ... Burnley got a gooooood chance of going to next round

Bit surprised that Wenger didn't pick a slightly stronger side for this tie to be honest, I know it's the mickey mouse cup but a cup and a day out at Wembley all the same. Silverware at Arsenal is rarer than rocking horse shit these days so thought we might see just a couple of bigger names sneaking in there.
All the same am glad the clarets won through and who knows one game away from Wembley they have as good a chance as any. What better way to do it than beating Chelsea,Arsenal and United along the way. Although i fear they may have yet have to do battle with Rovers over this one.
Good luck The Clarets and well done

Well done to the Clarets, could have been more than 2-0, however Arsenal did have some chances as well. Good chance for all the teams left in the competition to go on and win it now.

Also the Semi- finals are over two legs.

Hope that utd win and we (burnley) get derby in the semis and then meet utd in the final . it was a great night at the turf . up the clarets........

I hope Burney knock Spurs out now and go all the way.

Why Why Why doesn't Wenger put out a stronger side. At least, should have had some heavy weights on the bench in case he needed them. He does this every year. Getting a bit pi$$ed of with it.

Well done the Clarets.

I hope Burney knock Spurs out now and go all the way.

Why Why Why doesn't Wenger put out a stronger side. At least, should have had some heavy weights on the bench in case he needed them. He does this every year. Getting a bit pi$$ed of with it.

Well done the Clarets.

Im kinda hoping the same m8 but with reservations as utd are still in it although was not expecting it based on the last round's performance.
Very surprised Wenger didn't go with a stronger 11 or even bench and really go for this trophy cuz after all a cup is a cup is a cup. There again with the injury list @ Arsenal you can't really blame him, they are still in there despite recent setbacks and an injury to another big player may very well spell curtains for any challenge.

Im kinda hoping the same m8 but with reservations as utd are still in it although was not expecting it based on the last round's performance.
Very surprised Wenger didn't go with a stronger 11 or even bench and really go for this trophy cuz after all a cup is a cup is a cup. There again with the injury list @ Arsenal you can't really blame him, they are still in there despite recent setbacks and an injury to another big player may very well spell curtains for any challenge.

Agreeing allot with utd fans lol this cannot be right.

I would of actually liked a stronger team because i cannot see us winning anything soon so this cup might of been a go between until he can get some propper players in... it is a mickey mouse cup but with the amount of trophy arsenal has won in the last 4 years :eek: i think i would of settled for a carling cup.

As far as i am concerned i cannot see arsenal winning the premiership so i think that is already curtains but i have been impressed with the youngsters and it was also a good performance from burnley and chances went both ways from the radio i was listening too lol.

We need to finish in the top 4 that is what they must do forget anything else and bullshit from the players about winning the premiership lol... look at liverpool they finished 4th and a WAY of the pace but have spent well and strengthened the team and are doing really well so if wenger buys the right players we can move on next season!

Back