You Tube Grabber

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi,

I can't seem to get youtube grabber working any more?

Can any one or any one that has it give it a blast and let me know?

It states that it's finished downloading the file but it's 0 k and the download bar doesn't moove along like it did.

Thanks

Just tried it & works ok for me . I can pm you a copy if you want, maybe upload it here?

Thanks guys, i can see that it works fine, my old you tube grabber was no where as good as the one thats been recomended here, so thats a double bonus.

Thanks again to all.

guys i'm still having problems with this.

Any one help m some more?

The one in the downloads section is asking for a registration key, just wondering if any one could lend me theirs? (*ahem)

When i put a link from youtube in the window and press starts it just hangs for ages and states " parsing you tube data " and thats about all it does.

it then states that these videos can only be used using "you tube ultra " which then fires me over to thir web site to buy.

I'm gutted the old exe you tube grabber isn't working any more.

Any ideas

Thanks in advance

is there a key for this floating about?

could someone pm me with it please

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

ah nice one man.

Thats working a treat. was having trouble with the other ones.

Thank you very much

OK maybe i have to give up.

I've been trying to download the cracked version of course and it would seem that i am now beaten.

All i get now is connection error with the above and now i still can't download any videos from youtube.

Any ideas apart from having to buy it which is against my religion.

Thanks

ah nice one man.

Thanks to all that helped YouTube Downloader and VDownloader.exe works a treat, i was starting to get a little worried there when i cond'nt download from utube.

thanks to all again!

Back