You like pool & snooker Free ? see here >

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you like pool and snooker games then you'll just love these games, really really good so they are >>>

snooker >>> The Snooker Club - Free Online Snooker Game

pool >>>
iPool Home - Online Pool Game, 8ball Game, 9ball Game

You just download and install the games, you can play online against other people across the world and against your pals etc of course too.

When the trial 14 days expires just reinstall the game and away ya go again, to play online you just sign in username as "guest" and thats it, superb graphics and everything, only downside is that the trial versions dont have all the functions/options, but still superb, in the snooker you can even select a pro game to make play pretty hard, but i dont see that option in the pool.

Suppose best idea is just to buy it online and you'll have all the options etc, unless of course someone else knows another way, lol, nudge nudge wink wink, hehe.

Anyway, thought i would share these games with you'z, great games, have a try and you'll see what i mean.

Cheers.
:Cheers:

p.s
everything is totally above board and legal here before anyone trys to jump on me, these games are free to play if you take time to try.

Last edited:
Cheers i'll give it a go. when it says 'Download iSnooker and get your FREE 14 Day Trial Account now!!' do you have to give them payment details to open an account.

Cheers i'll give it a go. when it says 'Download iSnooker and get your FREE 14 Day Trial Account now!!' do you have to give them payment details to open an account.

no mate, just login as "guest".

once logged in, in the main lobby attempt to join one of the main game lobbys, then from there it lets you create a full access account that lasts 14days, after the 14 days you can still play but will have limited functions.

I love online pool, Just tried it out, Superb!

cheers mate.

the pool is far too easy though mate, you'll find the snooker version of the game is much better cause its a bit harder.

Back