You know you'v drank to much when

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
from what i just experienced a minute ago

your drinking a pint, and you get to the bottom and it looks like your looking through binoculars

rubbish pound shop binoculars, with cling film lenses

i thought it was when you wake up with dry puke in your ear, the front of your jeans soaking wet, not knowing where you are and with no memory of how you got 2 fist fulls of wool lol

:flock:

When you wake up lying on the couch soaking with lager that you've split on yourself during the night, still holding the empty can. Headphones are still firmly on your head but the cord is wrapped round your neck twice!

That's when you think "Am I still alive"?

You then look to the floor and see the curry you bought is lying face down still in the foil tray on your lovely biege carpet. "Oh no"

Then you think "I'm never drinking again"

Then later still you think "Theres only one way to cure this hangover

"PUB"

the vicious circle continues :Laugh:

Last edited:
when the wife is worried when you didnt come home last night only to find you unconsious under the dining table

or waking up to find youve put your PDA and cash in the back of the freezer for safe keeping but dont remember doing it and dont find either untill a week later after youve assumed theyre gone for good and thats the only thing you can think of how they got there

"any one fancy a pint?"

in the style of Paul Whitehouse from the Fast Show

being brought home by the police is a fairly good indication as well : )

When its absolutely pissing it down but the taxi meter gets to £10 so you think feck it ill walk the rest...

or when you open the draw to get out some underwear in the morning and its soaking of pi55.

or you get up the next day and ask the wife a question and she says you said that last night.

Back