yee map pack out

tgbaz

Inactive User
Reaction score
well its been fun being in forum land again, but afraid for the next 5-7 days il be non contactable, yeeeeaaaaa the new map pack for ops has hit xbox live :banana::banana::banana:

coiincidence its my day off? haha never, carslberg dont do tuesdays

enjoy your mic abuse on xbl

scenei.jpg

those guy are as excited as you the maps are out

;)

was being a tad sarcarstic, however was a nice wee suprise for my day off :Clap:

i just can not get over the feeling that this is the best money making scheme the game manufacturers have come up with in a long time

lets change 40 pounds for a game wait a few months then charge them 14 pounds for some maps that we could have put in the original game,,what a rip of

at least wait 12 months before asking for more money

I bought maps for mw2 on ps3 last year and read that you can download them up to 5 times and run them any console on which you have an account. Which basically meant that you could download them for a mate and only pay once.

Is this the same for 360? I play my son at Black OP's and obviously would prefer to not have to buy them twice.

I bought maps for mw2 on ps3 last year and read that you can download them up to 5 times and run them any console on which you have an account. Which basically meant that you could download them for a mate and only pay once.

Is this the same for 360? I play my son at Black OP's and obviously would prefer to not have to buy them twice.

iirc if your account made it onto his xbox somehow and you downloaded the maps on your account on his xbox then you might have a nice surprise when he logs into his account to play.

unless they changed it.

recover your account on his xbox dl maps....go back to your xbox recover your account...play.

as long as he has your account on his xbox whether signed in or not the map pack will be on that xbox and he will be able to use them.

i know loads on my friends list who are brothers and only one had to dl thr maps (they share xbox).

unless they changed it above should work.

You can also download the maps with a dodgy profile on xbox for free. 2 controllers are needed though and it's probably/definately ban flag waving time.

Back