Y Do Ebay Remove Ntl Boxs

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just a qwik one y do ebay remove ntl boxs all the time and they dont remove sky boxs its just that someone i know is selling one on there and it keeps getting removed dont matter what he puts in the listing thanks

Last edited:

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Have a look at the label on the bottom of one.

They are CC property.

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
they are always cable company property, they have never sold a box to a customer, customers only rent them, so they they cannot be sold legally.

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
only the police are allowed to sell them at thier auctions even though its against the law to sell em......lol

wavetech

Inactive User
Reaction score
if any of you people are foolish enough to advertise for sale any cable box on ebay and it gets removed under the vero programme you might get a vist from the local cid..well i did so be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the pigs are working with ntl fraud on ebay!!!!

cheecs

Inactive User
Reaction score
when does people start reading the label on the bottom of the box before listing them on mebiay. ;)

Its best not to sell em on there coz visit from coppers aren't good for anyone ;)

cheers

wavetech

Inactive User
Reaction score
notanotherone said:
these boxs belong to the cc they cost in excess of £250 thats why you cant sell them on fleabay

BOXS ARE VALUED AT £150 AS OF NOVEMBER 04 WHEN I WAS ARRESTED M8

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
why do theif 'es get locked up for

TEST