xtreme bootmaker disk

nyck

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just got my 4th xbox 360 at last it's a Sammy MS25
I'm stuck on thr first hurdle.
I've got XBM V0.5.3(RC3) In genral optoins/open firmware do i add Ixtreme1.2 as i get Import failed ,Xtreme 5.3 seems to load ok

I've got a few guides but i'm now in a spin
Also i read about an eroor code E64? if you have the tv cable in and M$ can see that code and ban ytou

thanks nyck

i advise you to use v0.5.2 as the version you are using breaks consoles.

The "ixDef" file in "iPrep_definitions_for_ixtreme.1.2.zip" does that replace "ixdef" file already in iprep_101.

In ixtreme1.2 which Bin do i use "ixtrem12" or "ixtr12i"

then i load the bootdisk type "iDump xxxxxxx xxxxx" then load the flash ""iFlash xxxxxxx xxxxx"

anything else i should know

thanks nyck

Grab the the firmware from elsewhere like a torrent, as I had no luck with the Ixtreme firmware downloaded from DW with xtreme bootmaker.

The "ixDef" file in "iPrep_definitions_for_ixtreme.1.2.zip" does that replace "ixdef" file already in iprep_101.

Yes

In ixtreme1.2 which Bin do i use "ixtrem12" or "ixtr12i"

The ixtrem12 as when you load the ixtr12-i it will say "inquiry version do not flash"

then i load the bootdisk type "iDump xxxxxxx xxxxx" then load the flash ""iFlash xxxxxxx xxxxx"

In different stages - yes.

anything else i should know

Have you read the tuts in the sticky?

Done it at last

Thanks for the HELP,It is quite easy once you've done it.If you read all the Tut's /post etc it can be overwelming ,some say do this some say do that.ie: flashing with the vidoe cable in or out

nyck

Back