Xtreamer firmware 2.4 with Jukebox due out next week

lol they spelt dolby wrong. Finally something happening on planet xtreamer and it is a great bit of kit, sadly a tad mismanaged by the company.

Do you know if it uses scrapers for the info and artwork or if you manually input it in that web interface jaffa mate?

lol they spelt dolby wrong. Finally something happening on planet xtreamer and it is a great bit of kit, sadly a tad mismanaged by the company.

Do you know if it uses scrapers for the info and artwork or if you manually input it in that web interface jaffa mate?

It has scrapers built into it hawkish. When eventually fw 2.5 comes along, you will be able to surf the web on it aswell.

Edit: Just found this new thread over there, which allows you to edit any info the scrapers bring back on a web gui.

The Community Jukebox feature is supplemented with a fully functional control panel interface made by mavvy.

The control panel will be accessible on your PC via the device IP address on your local lan,

It will allow you to edit any entry on the jukebox TV GUI via a PC based environment, to add more folder to the favorites to be scanned, to perform scan as per movie or even the entire collection.

You will also be able to edit your plot manually for any language, edit the Art work, Posters, update the movie detail from the online scraper and perform various service tasks so as to maximize the usability of the jukebox.

The movie demonstrates an early version as many more exciting features were added in the last few days.

Video

Last edited:
I'm putting myself under so much pressure to buy this, i think I'm going to crack up soon.

They mention a subtitle browser in the promotional text, does the software also allow you to move subtitles around the picture?

I'm putting myself under so much pressure to buy this, i think I'm going to crack up soon.

They mention a subtitle browser in the promotional text, does the software also allow you to move subtitles around the picture?

I don't have anything with subtitles to try it but I will grab something later.

I took this from the manual and when I press the subtitle key it does look the same. Will let you know later.

i still want the pro one but dubious about buying abroad...

Cheers jaffa :Clap:

I did try a subtitle film, the subtitles were a sub file and another was idx. Subs loaded o.k but for some reason I couldnt move down the menu to adjust position.

I looked on their forum and seen a few have had that problem but cant get a definitive answer....but I will, there forum is like a maze but I will ask some of the developers.

i got mines now the other day from someone staying not far from me, i am well impressed by this bit of kit VERY fancy

Back