Xtream Plugin

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi i have a multiroom sub for my iptv and use xtream plugin as its how the supplier does it On a Mut@nt HD51 Enigma 2 box.
when i want to change images i have to ask for a reconnect as you flash new image install the xtream plugin get a new code to give supplier and there is a charge..(£10) a time and if your experimenting etc and need to reflash it can become expensive..
I have done back up images and flashed back to box and all is good with Xtream but not on fresh install.
So is there anyway of FTP off the image the xtream info like your line id etc and put it on new image and hey presto same as before but on a new image and no ones none the wiser i.e supplier would not know...
many thanks
AJT

I presume this is using the Xtream Codes plugin rather than a seem less link into the channel lists?

I presume this is using the Xtream Codes plugin rather than a seem less link into the channel lists?
Yes mate..install give code to supplier I guess he links on the server...
I know you can use Xtream site and link your line ID to a xtream app code but I have noticed the 2 times I have asked for a reconnect the line ID has been different each time..

It is, have you asked if your provider can use a 'suls' script method? Charging £10 per time for just changing the box address seems a bit of a pain in the backside IMO.

It is a pain plus I like to play around so it’s stopping me playing..
It is a good thing as I get full epg and get to record one while watch another channel that’s why I keep it..
I have been given a m3u as well to use on mobile/iPad etc and converted that and also put on my box using Echaneliser
But I think m3u is from another server and is only for watching can not use for recording..

Using 'Suls' method you get full epg etc too and chan watch/record as before, it's a much better option.

Not sure if I can link here or not, so pm maybe?

As for the service the one I recommend has an IPK available to automate all of this.

The code should remain the same as its your boxes mac code,When you add the app try and verify it before contacting supplier

Also I'm thinking you're using the one provided from supplier, which embeds the server DNS etc.
yes i got script to install Xtream via putty but dont think it matters as its empty when installed then you give code.

When you install via putty you have 2 mac codes ,The main one is in the top right hand corner,Xtream have been having issues the last couple of weeks and mac codes have been changing but not many,Have been using iptv longer than most people,Did setup guides on it all over well 2 years ago on another forum im on before all this craze began

Reactions: AJT
When you install via putty you have 2 mac codes ,The main one is in the top right hand corner,Xtream have been having issues the last couple of weeks and mac codes have been changing but not many,Have been using iptv longer than most people,Did setup guides on it all over well 2 years ago on another forum im on before all this craze began
i can just install xtream via ipk i guess

Works the same way,Some do it via ipk and some do it via putty but its the same app,It takes 10 seconds to change the mac code on a panel and you should not be charged £10,Total rip off is that

Works the same way,Some do it via ipk and some do it via putty but its the same app,It takes 10 seconds to change the mac code on a panel and you should not be charged £10,Total rip off is that
yes i know mate i am not able to play anymore..if i want to flash it costs me a tenner....
but will try and see if i can reflash and use my current line id in xtream..thing is they are a bit lazy i think as each time i have had a reconnect i have had a different line id each time..

Sounds like your using a reseller looking to make easy money,Always look for a provider who uses suls apk and you just need a password and username and you can setup and play as much as you like,You can add all the channels into the main bouquets with full epg,Most good providers are paired with suls

suls – suls.co.uk

Back