Xlink kai games list missing

lambs_neck

Inactive User
Reaction score
i dont like to admit defeat but after 2 days or reading and googleing i can't find an answer.

glitched my first phat 2 days ago as practice before i do my slim so i had an idea of what im doing and after many hours of reading it when't well. took no time at all and glitch's every time in 3 seconds or less on Falcon board.

Flashed Freeboot on dash 13604 with JTAG tool to nand, installed xexmenu from disk to built in 60 Gig HDD then Freestyle dash 2.0b rev 2342 ( latest one i could find) and the latest dash launch 2.26. and the content patch for avi playback/i-pod support etc without the need to conect to the net.

All is working 100% apart from xlink kai, I can see my engin over on the pc, login ok and browes the rooms and chat etc but my games list is empty. I can see my games list in the games menu in FSD and my GOD games in the FSD/NXE menu's all ok just not in the xlink kai games list if i select to play online option i have no games and freestyle dash icon that says missing cover (covers download normaly in other parts of the app).

sorry if this is going on a little im just trying to give as much info as possible to help. anyone know how to get my games list to populate ?? ive looked on the fsd forums but no joy and the reg as new member isnt up working yet so cannot ask there.

any of you jtag vets have any ideas ??

Back