Xgd3 lt+ 2.0 and dvdr dl

sniggyfish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Found this thought people might like to know ......

[2011-09-25 02:52AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> Successful testing of LT 2.0 with new LT-MAX feature for DVD R DL. XGD3 ixtreme isos playing fine from DVD R DL disc and/or install to HD
[2011-09-25 02:57AM UTC] #c4e <EnigmaFX> does this Mean we can use or regular dual layer media / burners and layer break 1913760? Or has that changed ?
[2011-09-25 02:58AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> regular DL media, yes!
[2011-09-25 02:59AM UTC] #c4e <supakilla> c4eva is the layer break still the same
[2011-09-25 03:00AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> more details soon!
[2011-09-25 03:01AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> normal blanks, normal burner!
[2011-09-25 03:03AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> XGD3=defeated! :)
[2011-09-25 03:59AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> LT Max=Maximum capacity!

SWEET

ms will be pissed there xgd3 games havent even been out long

Just checked c4eva’s site and there is a video on there of gears of war 3 playing useing LT+ v2.0 firmware.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one guys waiting for the Phat fix ":) thinking about doing the new Jtag :")

awesome! i really should start doing my homework! I got an e74 falcon sitting in my cuboard ive had it ages and im sure i'll be jtaggable but it all seems a bit complicated lol

Im glad this looks imminent - i grabbed an early release Fifa and didnt want to update to 1.9 knowing i would have to do it all again soon!!!

c4e's "In testing" can mean one of a couple of things.

It could be alpha testing, where only he / a couple of Team Jungle have it, I suspect this is currently where it is at.

Then, there is beta, where more people test it (for games) / online / etc.

Very few actually check the timing/response/stealth aspect though.

XGD3

As some of you might know, a couple of months back microsoft announced a new disc which was to be launched in the future to tackle piracy, they called it XGD3(current discs are called XGD2). Well, now it is here.

Driver San Francisco is the first game to use these XGD3 discs and so it is not currently possible to play it as a backup. To play an original XGD3, you'll need to have LT+1.91. We now have to wait for LT 2.0 to play XGD3 backups.

So what is XGD3 and how is it different from a XGD2? To put it simply, with XGD3 microsoft has introduced a new way of burning a regular dual layer dvd game. They have added an extra GB of game data( 6.8GB before 7.8GB now), introduced new anti piracy checks, content integrity check and some new layers of disc protection. They have found a way of writing data to those parts of a dvd which were untouched before. In short, you cannot play backup copies of these discs for the moment.

Warhammer 40,000:Space Marine , Rise of Nightmares, NBA2K12, X-Men:Destiny and Gears of War 3 have also been confirmed to be XGD3.

UPDATE(25/09/11) - "Succesfull testing of LT 2.0 with new LT MAX feature for DVD+R DL.XGD3 ixtreme isos playing fine from DVD+R DL disc." - TeamJungle and c4eva .

Not long now

[2011-09-29 10:28PM UTC] #fw <c4eva> xgd3 backup is as safe as any backup can be,passing all their checks

FW coming very soon Gears of War xdg3 rip iso is out in usual places check nfo first for more info

i reckon it will be released tomorrow the 1st of the month

yeh , also seen Rise_of_Nightmares_READNFO_XGD3_0800_USA_RF-XBOX360-

forget the last post i just edited it cause i made an ass of my self if u seen it doh! i u didnt then yeah lt2.0 nearly there lmfao

Last edited:
Back