XenonMKV

Sylar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

This may be old news to some if not most of you but it's new for me so I'll share.

I've come across a program called XenonMKV and I think it's great, it converts HD stuff that's in the MKV format in to the MP4 format which the 360 can play. It'll drop any 5.1 audio down to 2 channel stereo but the picture quality is great and it's pretty quick too. I put a 42 minute 720p episode of SGA through it and it produced the playable MP4 in around 5 minutes. I thought I'd let you guys know as Battlestar kicks off in around a months time, google for more info.

stereo???? :(

thank god for "backup" blurays

i'll give this a go. i usually use Gotsent.

@Plexo .. what's wrong with stereo? ;)

stereo is pointless when u spend extra money and time setting up a 5.1 surround system lol

wheres the real cinema experience? :p

will stick to the BD9 bluray backups

Just gave it a spin and its Great.

Nice N' Fast on my Quad.

stereo is pointless when u spend extra money and time setting up a 5.1 surround system lol

wheres the real cinema experience? :p

will stick to the BD9 bluray backups

blueray backups? how so? do you mean mkv files on pc?

have a google for BD9

bluray movies on dual layer dvd, playable on standalone bluray players and ps3

have a google for BD9

bluray movies on dual layer dvd, playable on standalone bluray players and ps3

Yeah but not xbox 360, this program is a good way for us 360 owners to watch HD fims via removable storage, so we have to put up with stereo until microsoft sort out there HD support.

I have been using this prog for the last few weeks and i think its great, got hold of wall-e the other day and converted it and must say its stunning!

Converted 2001 Space oddysey which was 5.1 MKV

All went well but then the 360 Said i was an unsupported format.

Hmm?

use tmpgenc to encode to WMVHD if you want

i just think if your watching something in high def, you should have surround sound to go with it

how do i watch a xvid on my xbox ? i want to covert to mp4 or divx? is that possible and what would i need thanx

Converted 2001 Space oddysey which was 5.1 MKV

All went well but then the 360 Said i was an unsupported format.

Hmm?

was it one of those that Gotsent would pick up as needed converting to 360 format?

i did one yesterday and it played in German. lol

changed audio options to eng hopefully that will sort that out 8)

Haven't tried GOTsent in ages actually, old cpu couldn't handle it.

And running it now, Chugging along quite well.

Cheers english.

Back