Xecuter2

S

sir_oracle

A friend tried to install a Xecuter2 pogo pin mod on my Xbox v1.1 and now all it does is flash red and green. Any body got any idea of a way out of this?

Hmm, strange error. It may be that no Bios is installed on the chip or some of the points are wrong?

Is it sorted yet?

No it is not. With the chip removed it still FRAGs. Do you know of a way to put it back as it was?

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but is the scart cable plugged into the back of the machine.

If so, are you getting an error message n the screen and a number between 1 and 25 ?

Yes the scart lead is plugged in. I do not get anything at all on the screen, the xbox just FRAGs.

Now this is strange, sounds to me like something is busted on the board? is everything back together, plugged in as normal etc....

I've not heard of this before. Normally you will get an error message on the screen and a code, bit your not even getting that even with the chip removed.

Go back to where you got the chio and ask for advice or alternatively send the machine to me and I will get my fitter to have a look.

your modchip installer shoudl be able to repair this. If not then this is advice to anyone else who attempts it - use an installer that knows what they are doing. Ask on the board if you are not sure.

In your case it sound like a solder blob or as Goldberg suggested something else broke on the board.

The xbox does flash green orange as part of it's normal cycle.

have you got it sorted yet? Where r u based?

Back