xda orbit running tomtom no maps

been running great with tt6 and tt6 maps then turned it on today and it says no maps?? any help....please

try a soft reset m8. If that does not work you may need to format your card and caopy the maps back over again. Try and take a backup evry couple of months as this will save your favorites... :)

Had the same problem mate took me ages figure out. All you need to do is diable your bluetooth and bluetooth file explorer then it finds the maps :) This is 100% as i have had orbit a while with TOMTOM 6. Please thank me lol

You learn something new every day. I have never had this problem and been running TT6 on orbit for about 2 months...

i know mate weird isnt it, have you tired it with it on and got the same error?

Sorry off topic. If you want to save your favourites just make a copy of a file called mapsettings.cfg to your pc and than if you ever need to format your sd card you can just copy it back to you pda.

hi this is a long shot but it's also worth checking that your maps are in the root of sd card under the relevant maps folder name, if your maps are in a sub folder tomtom does not detect them i.e if your path is card\Guam\Guam then it will not work it needs to be card\Guam

Back