xbox to hard drive lead

@skinz

hi just qwanted to ak if this would be the correct lead to sort my xbox out with as i dont have a memory card or access to an already modded box,

Would i be correct in saying you are tryin to mod an original xbox...someone feel free to correct me if im wrong...

I would say from original post he is trying to mod an original xbox...Hope someone will correct me if im wrong....

yes, sorry, thanks for the replies. i am trying to mod an original xbox. i have splinter cell but i dont have a memory card to move the game save over to the xbox, so i wanted to use a lead like this to see if i could use a usb hard drive instead of memory card to transfer it over to it.

cheers

I modded my original xbox controller lead by adding a usb connection to it and this saved buying another lead..Where abouts are you based as i still have the lead as use controller on me pc also i have got memory card with the Splinter Cell saves you require on it?I could lend u them if ya wanted as long as you promise to return them by post as soon as your done..

I modded my original xbox controller lead by adding a usb connection to it and this saved buying another lead..Where abouts are you based as i still have the lead as use controller on me pc also i have got memory card with the Splinter Cell saves you require on it?I could lend u them if ya wanted as long as you promise to return them by post as soon as your done..

Rebel mate that would be wicked, how much would the postage cost to london though

Skinz m8...postage wont be much as i will only need to send you the memory card with the saves on as you wont need lead if you using an original controller just plug it in and copy the needed files from card to xbox k....let me know your address by pm m8 k and i will send asap....

Back