xbox slim 0225 authorization failed

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have just got an xbox slim which has the latest dashboard and firmware 0225 on it, i am trying to flash it, i am using a via 6421 sata card, a probe connected to ground to force vendor mode and the russain wire hack to unlock. and latest jungle flasher

everytime i try to use slimkey it comes up with varification failed and will not give me a dummy.bin.

i have forced the drive into vendor mode using mtkflash tab and can also unlock the drive using spi status.

every time i press read firmware it comes up with

stage 1 failed

authorization failed

could someone please help me i can figure out why it is doing this the drive is now unlocked to be able to read and write but it wont let me

thankyou

im not 100% sure but i think its the via card thats causing the problems , slims dont like them , whats your onboard sata chipset?

dont have on board only the via card which ive used for all phat xboxes ive done

yeah but you are not doing a phat , like i said slims dont like via cards m8 , might need to get hold of an usbpro.
dont have on board only the via card which ive used for all phat xboxes ive done

i have got the via card to read n program this drive. i had to buy a usb to sata 2 converter then when i powered the xbox drive up 1st plug into the converter then wait a few seconds then plug in via card. it allows jungle flasher to read and program the drive

Back