Xbox one S £199

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Game are doing a trade in £149.99 and your old xbox for the new xbox one s, so this is a much better deal!

That's dirt cheap, the digital code sells for £30 if you don't want it

same as last year this time, got XBox 1 and FIFA 16 for same price, XBox One S has 4K support now.

Well I've had a crazy time trying to buy this.

I placed an order, payment was taken and then 20 minutes later was cancelled and I was told my payment was being refunded and this would take 2-5 days! I then had to contact customer support to find out why! The person on the line was very polite and understanding but ultimately there was nothing she could do, the item was out of stock, apart from email someone and hopefully they would contact me(still as of now no-one has contacted me!).

Even though Ive been told the item is out of stock, I can still purchase it online from tesco direct. Now if this item is out of stock I'd have thought it would have been removed or blocked from the website. If this means that the item is back in stock I'm unable to buy it as i'm still waiting on my refund. I can't go elsewhere or select another item until happens, which is really really inconvenient. I also checked various stores stock levels and one in a local store was green and in stock and I went along to find they didn't have any and hadn't had any for days! The guy on the desk was unhelpful and didn't have any desire to help me find one at any store either!

Back