Xbox Error help needed

sorry for all the panic

Just updated from the game and all is well.

will ask for keys

Thanks all for the quick responces

was going to make my own thread but will share it on here instead.
i took the update but when it rebooted i got system update stopped , i tried all sorts to get this working checked my error code which suggested i get intouch with microsoft which i did only to be told it will cost £62 to fix , i tried putting update on usb but that wouldnt work, so i reflashed the drive to 1.9 and this time the update finished , thank god its done my head in lol :banana:

was going to make my own thread but will share it on here instead.
i took the update but when it rebooted i got system update stopped , i tried all sorts to get this working checked my error code which suggested i get intouch with microsoft which i did only to be told it will cost £62 to fix , i tried putting update on usb but that wouldnt work, so i reflashed the drive to 1.9 and this time the update finished , thank god its done my head in lol :banana:

hey and hello to evreybody....first of all forgive my english since it not my lang,i will ask and thanku and hope u can help me with same issue,
my xbox want show other screen beside the one that shows the system update stop.tried to update the console with disc and on-key as well and got nothing,try to boot her like suugested this post erliyer and unplaged it but steel noting.please how do i reflashed the drive to 1.9 ?????? thankessss i am really concerd a bout my xbox

hey and hello to evreybody....first of all forgive my english since it not my lang,i will ask and thanku and hope u can help me with same issue,
my xbox want show other screen beside the one that shows the system update stop.tried to update the console with disc and on-key as well and got nothing,try to boot her like suugested this post erliyer and unplaged it but steel noting.please how do i reflashed the drive to 1.9 ?????? thankessss i am really concerd a bout my xbox

1st of all welcome to dw m8

what happens during the update is it take the new dash and returns drive to stock
so therefore when it continues to try and update from the disc it cant read it
as its not a flashed drive anymore.
you will to flash drive back to 1.91
or get the person who did it for you to do it.
then it will continue to read from disc.

1st of all welcome to dw m8

what happens during the update is it take the new dash and returns drive to stock
so therefore when it continues to try and update from the disc it cant read it
as its not a flashed drive anymore.
you will to flash drive back to 1.91
or get the person who did it for you to do it.
then it will continue to read from disc.

JTH my xbox crashed also with a game update... with fifa12.... so can i update the xbox with the orriginal game?

Back