Xbox Crsytal Chipped Mod'ed Dashboard 43 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm selling a XBOX Crystal in a brilliant condition has NO scratches, comes with 1 small type original crystal controller.

It has professionally mod chipped so it can play copied (backup) games and games from different region such as (jap/ntsc).

On top of this i have loaded a modified dashboard so you can play DVD’s without needing the remote, copy games on its hard drive and play without needing the cd, download game saves direct from the internet.... and much much more advantages!

If you wish play games online all you have to do is power on the Xbox by pressing the eject button this way the mod chip is disabled!

All the games are fully working tested and would be on good quality backup dvds!
The List :

EDIT:pm for list of games

I am looking for £130 inc p&p. Payment can be cheque, postal order, cash paid direct to my acc.​

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH mate you will be luck if you get that:(

Xbox's are ten a penny on ebay now, and the games can be downloaded so they are pretty much worthless:(

TBH mate you will be luck if you get that:(

Xbox's are ten a penny on ebay now, and the games can be downloaded so they are pretty much worthless:(

if you aint got anything good to say than dont say anything

fight fight lol

Don't talk to me like that or you will be banned....lol

lol come on mate I'm trying to sell something and get it out of my hands and your telling me no one would buy it... That comment was un necessary...

Never mind :sick:

and all I was telling you was what the current situation regarding Xboxs at the moment.

A more realistic price would be 70 notes!

and all I was telling you was what the current situation regarding Xboxs at the moment.

A more realistic price would be 70 notes!

ok find me the same deal for £70 and i will buy it!

to be honest mate this is getting stupid now if your not interested can you plz stop posting on the thread.. its the first time im selling somethig on here and its like an smack on the face!!!

Last edited:
ive gotta agree with mairyhinge its way over priced-the games are worth the price of a blank disc-xboxs can be picked up for 40=50 quid so even if the games are on verbs your looking at 70/80 tops you may get more who knows

but you say your trying to sell something and at that price you going to strugle so all mh is trying to do is help

oh and ive removed the list-no flogging copys here folk can pm u for the list

nah come on it deserves more than that....my bid is £22 for console only delivered

well funny enough i sold it on gumtree for £130!

geeuk dont listen to em mate £130 is a good price. After all the chip is what £30 on its own and then theres the time took to dl the games. People forget it might be easy for us to download games but if ur a n00b it isnt it baffles em :) :Cheers:

nah come on it deserves more than that....my bid is £22 for console only delivered

WHAT WERE YOU TAKING THE P*SS ?? YOU BA*TARD DONT PISS ME OFF YOU KNOW IF I TOOK OFFERS I WOULD OF STATE IT IN THE LISTING F*KIN : tosser :

I TRIED TO BE CALM THRU OUT BUT I AINT GONNA ALLOW SOME **** TO TRY TO TAKE THE MICK

AND PLUS YOU BETTER READ THE RULES THIS AINT EBAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
geeuk dont listen to em mate £130 is a good price. After all the chip is what £30 on its own and then theres the time took to dl the games. People forget it might be easy for us to download games but if ur a n00b it isnt it baffles em :) :Cheers:

never mind mate i just sold it and im sure i would never sell anything on here again koz ppl just take the piss

ok m8 I know ur angry but please no need for that :( calm down

Lol i agree geeuk sometimes its like a bootsale on here u ask for £50 and someone offers £10 rofl. Anyways glad u got what u wanted for it the xbox owns anyways :). Well worth it imo not even for the games just for xbmc <3 :Cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back