xbox broke

phantom

Member +
Reaction score
my nephew sent his xbox up to mine to see if could sort it out but i know nowt about fixing them.the prob is that when you try to turn it on somtimes it comes on straight away somtimes you need to push the button a couple of times and when it does turn on the light that is normaly green is now flashing red and nothing comes on the screeen so if anyone has any ideas for this i'll be well pleased cheers for any help :Cheers:

Sounds like a loose connection on the Mod, I take it it does have a mod chip installed to play backups?

The best thing is to send it to the guy who modded it, failing that Uncle Goldberg could get his fitter to have a look from down the road from you mate..

the bloke that done it lives doon boro and im in newcastle cant be bothered to go down there so would it be easy for me to do?

I think it needs looking at mate unfortunately, you could always take it to the next fair in the Gateshead stadium or Nissan building at a weekend and ask one of the fitters to look at next computer fair?

Back