XBOX 360 Serial number question?

LOL... Oggy is a bit wiser than that Monkey ;) he would have plugged it in and checked the console serial number I think is what he was getting at ;) ...I really dont understand why stores do not do this with every console being returned as par for the course... guess they just arent really that bothered at the end of the day because if they were this simple 1 minute task could easily put a stop to the swappers :) lol

LOL... Oggy is a bit wiser than that Monkey he would have plugged it in and checked the console serial number I think is what he was getting at ...I really dont understand why stores do not do this with every console being returned as par for the course... guess they just arent really that bothered at the end of the day because if they were this simple 1 minute task could easily put a stop to the swappers lol

Probably cause it's store policy that if the parcel has been opened it cannot be returned unless faulty.

So if the parcel has not been opened (Or it appears that way ;)) then refund given no questions asked ;)

:)

Probably cause it's store policy that if the parcel has been opened it cannot be returned unless faulty.

So if the parcel has not been opened (Or it appears that way ;)) then refund given no questions asked ;)

When I pulled the same stunt I had the security seal on the actually packaging looking mint in tact and they still opened it all to check it mate lol. Had they have tried to plug it in they would have soon realised I'd swapped out because they wouldnt have even got see the serial number cos they wouldnt have even been able to plug the av lead in lol... I swapped a non hdmi board and drive for an hdmi board and drive so the port holes on the rear didnt even line up :eek: pmsl

I had a mate ake a box back 25 mins after buying it......I wont say why lol

Lets just say, they didnt wanna refund but he was able to blag it hadnt been opened (box) easily enough so they had no grounds to refuse.....or so they thought

When I pulled the same stunt I had the security seal on the actually packaging looking mint in tact and they still opened it all to check it mate lol. Had they have tried to plug it in they would have soon realised I'd swapped out because they wouldnt have even got see the serial number cos they wouldnt have even been able to plug the av lead in lol... I swapped a non hdmi board and drive for an hdmi board and drive so the port holes on the rear didnt even line up :eek: pmsl

That's strange, what company was that?

I had a mate ake a box back 25 mins after buying it......I wont say why lol

Lets just say, they didnt wanna refund but he was able to blag it hadnt been opened (box) easily enough so they had no grounds to refuse.....or so they thought

lol, thats the way to do it ;)

i can't believe you lot, and there is me, honest as they come, never done an illegal thing in my life, and i read this, my eyes are sore through reading all the activity LOL

Honest Al they call me.

That's strange, what company was that? :)

Costco mate.

i can't believe you lot, and there is me, honest as they come, never done an illegal thing in my life, and i read this, my eyes are sore through reading all the activity LOL

Honest Al they call me.

I'm honest :) ....honestly not going to get stuck with a shag*ed console when the swap is easy enough to get away with :proud: lmao

Honest Al they call me.

Hmmmmmmm, no comment ;) lol

Costco mate.

I'm honest ....honestly not going to get stuck with a shag*ed console when the swap is easy enough to get away with :proud: lmao

Too right ;)

Back