Xbox 360 or Ps3...or Maybe Both

Dude my score is terrible. I have only ever played 2 games. Although someone else has my 360 at the moment, and is hammering it no doubt. lol

And I read it somewhere that the 1000th title had been released. Think it was maxconsole or somewhere like that. See if I can find it.

What did you go and do that for?...I wasn't actually going to tell everyone how pooh your score is mate ;) sshhhh!! lol

If your mate is hammering your Xbox 360 whilst you're away then by the time you get home it might be requiring a laser fix or atleast some kind of maintenance...might I suggest the following mate?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300209105741#description :proud:

on a serious note now... the 1000 titles to be available by the summer that M$ have been spouting about recently must include all of those shi**y little xbox live arcade downloads and even with all of these I still don't see it being anywhere near a 1000 so I can only assume they're also totting up the original xbox back catalogue that they have managed to get the backward compatibility sorted on. There's no way they're going to hit 1000 without including these figures in there somewhere...or atleast I don't personally reckon so :)

What did you go and do that for?...I wasn't actually going to tell everyone how pooh your score is mate ;) sshhhh!! lol

If your mate is hammering your Xbox 360 whilst you're away then by the time you get home it might be requiring a laser fix or atleast some kind of maintenance...might I suggest the following mate?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300209105741#description :proud:

on a serious note now... the 1000 titles to be available by the summer that M$ have been spouting about recently must include all of those shi**y little xbox live arcade downloads and even with all of these I still don't see it being anywhere near a 1000 so I can only assume they're also totting up the original xbox back catalogue that they have managed to get the backward compatibility sorted on. There's no way they're going to hit 1000 without including these figures in there somewhere...or atleast I don't personally reckon so :)

Lol I know my score is sheet mate. And already got some of said items. lol. TBH mate, just posting the news that I find. M$ are renowned for BS mate, spouting crap all the time, but its definately got more games than PS3 as its been out longer, but thats the only reason.

Lol I know my score is sheet mate. And already got some of said items. lol. TBH mate, just posting the news that I find. M$ are renowned for BS mate, spouting crap all the time, but its definately got more games than PS3 as its been out longer, but thats the only reason.

Oh it has more than the Ps3 for sure but like I say M$ bigging themselves up about having a thousand titles available by summer is shite in the sense that they won't be full titles. Its clever marketing because Joe public will be thinking lovely jubbly...maybe we'll go for the xbox 360 as I heard it has a 1000 titles...and yes it has... but the crafty bit is that they're not what we know as a full xbox 360 title...thats all I'm saying... They have to be adding the other stuff in with that too..

Oh it has more than the Ps3 for sure but like I say M$ bigging themselves up about having a thousand titles available by summer is shite in the sense that they won't be full titles. Its clever marketing because Joe public will be thinking lovely jubbly...maybe we'll go for the xbox 360 as I heard it has a 1000 titles...and yes it has... but the crafty bit is that they're not what we know as a full xbox 360 title...thats all I'm saying... They have to be adding the other stuff in with that too..

Yes mate, there are 2 types of advertising. Informative and persuasive. Will leave it upto people to work out which one this is.....

@ MXwizard...me batterys have run out lol...

?what was you onabout m8 the other nite rechargeable batterys or somert

:Cheers:

I got both mate a the PS3 p*sses all over the 360 all day everyday just waiting for a hack then happy days LOL !!

PS. I got a 60Gig PS3. :banana:

happy days?the ps3 uses blu ray,blu ray burners are unbelievably expensive and double layer blu ray discs are nearly as much as an original game(although i dont think the games use the full capacity yet),hard drive is an option but i prefer discs.

I dont think people realise how much they are gona have to fork out IF the ps3 is hacked and you cant use a hard drive to boot games.Its not as simple as just hacking it tbh for the home user it will be pricey

my reply was not directed at the question: which is the better console? but an annotation of those who view the xbox 360 to be a superior console which in my mind means raw processing power of which the ps3 has buckets.

coming from an ex pc gamer,i dont know if you can compare but raw processig power means **** all tbh,its the graphics that mean everything.I have a 5 year old dell lying around that still has enough proccesing power to play the new games,sadly the graphics card is no where near powerfull enough.
I have heard the xbox has a better graphics chip but i dont know if thats true.

the way i see it is,i was gona buy a ps3 but was fed up waiting,when its hacked i will buy one,for the time being because i want to hack the console i buy,the 360 is the more viable option

Last edited:
in time the ps3 will own all but at the moment i would and have chosen the 360 its cheaper and plays games just as well as ps3 ask the same question in 12 months then i will probably go with ps3 as i believe it has more longevity (it`ll last longer)
plus the ps3 doesnt sound like a helecopter

plus the ps3 doesnt sound like a helecopter

I prefer to think of the fan noise as an added enviromental effect, you can pretend it's the noise from a helicopter when you're playing Rainbox Six, or perhaps the ocean or the wind when playing outdoor games :)

Back