Xbox 360 or Ps3...or Maybe Both

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
So as not to give the poll an unfair advantage to the Xbox 360 by being posted in the Xbox 360 forum I have decided to post a link to the poll here in the Ps3 section to allow the Ps3 owners who do not usually frequent the Xbox 360 forum to have their vote too :)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/167687/

The question asked in the pole refers to the following...

Which do you personally consider to be the better console?

Also could you only answer if you own or have owned both consoles or have atleast experienced the variety of uses that both consoles have please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So as not to give the poll an unfair advantage to the Xbox 360 by being posted in the Xbox 360 forum I have decided to post a link to the poll here in the Ps3 section to allow the Ps3 owners who do not usually frequent the Xbox 360 forum to have their vote too :)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/167687/

The question asked in the pole refers to the following...

Which do you personally consider to be the better console?

Also could you only answer if you own or have owned both consoles or have atleast experienced the variety of uses that both consoles have please :)

I got both mate a the PS3 p*sses all over the 360 all day everyday just waiting for a hack then happy days LOL !!

PS. I got a 60Gig PS3. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got both mate a the PS3 p*sses all over the 360 all day everyday just waiting for a hack then happy days LOL !!

PS. I got a 60Gig PS3. :banana:

I second that. I have the PS3, Xbox 360 and also the Xbox 360 Elite in my household. The PS3 is by far superior to any current model of Xbox 360.

I was most suprised to read that some of the voters believe the Xbox 360 is superior to the PS3. I DON'T THINK SO!!! How many cores has the Xbox 360 CPU got? I rest my case even without going into full details.

How many cores has the Xbox 360 CPU got? I rest my case even without going into full details.

oh well, that's the 'be all and end all' of it, it all comes down to how many CORES a system has, lol. :)

I second that. I have the PS3, Xbox 360 and also the Xbox 360 Elite in my household. The PS3 is by far superior to any current model of Xbox 360.

I was most suprised to read that some of the voters believe the Xbox 360 is superior to the PS3. I DON'T THINK SO!!! How many cores has the Xbox 360 CPU got? I rest my case even without going into full details.

yes but isent that why they carnt make the games lol...

6 cores to the 360's 3...

? how meny games as the ps3 got now then

I have both. And I dont think they are comparable to be honest. Both systems do things better than the other.

If you can afford it, get both. If you cant, then get a 360 as they are easier to modify, and games are more readily available.

my reply was not directed at the question: which is the better console? but an annotation of those who view the xbox 360 to be a superior console which in my mind means raw processing power of which the ps3 has buckets.

for userability, i would agree that xbox 360 is better as it has a better range of games and is easily modfied. i am lucky as i have both, but i must confess i do use the ps3 more than the xbox 360.

I would like to hear good reasoned replies to re-invest in a PS3 again rather than fanboy "cus its better so there" posts. If you have reasons share them.

This is the way i see it, once sony starts pumping out some 'must have' exclusive titles, that's when things will change but simply because of the exclusiveness of the title not because the PS3 is doing it any better than the 360 but because to play the game you can only play it on a PS3.

Gran Turismo will be superb and only available on the PS3, I'll guarantee you that when these games start arriving Fanboys will start saying things like "the 360 couldn't do this, this is proof that the PS3 is better" and similar statements.

It's about time Sony developers started using all 6 cores to their full potential, once this happens then we can expect the PS3 to bask in glory.

the coders carnt make the games for the ps3 m8....somert to do with this 6 cores it has haha ....

? some1 tell me how meny games are out there for the ps3 and how meny for the 360....

Anyone?

the coders carnt make the games for the ps3 m8....somert to do with this 6 cores it has haha ....

? some1 tell me how meny games are out there for the ps3 and how meny for the 360....

Anyone?

Thats not techincally true mate. Just coders find it easier to utilize the power of the 360 as its easier to code for. As people have said, there will be some killer titles coming out. I have played GT5 and it is amazing, would look even better in HD, and MGS4 is breathtaking to say the least. I think both of these will shift many many consoles.

As for amount of games, granted the 360 has more, but only because its been out a year longer, therefor people have been developing longer. I believe the 360 has over 1000 titles now, not sure of the amount for PS3, but I would guess that its close to 500.

Thats not techincally true mate. Just coders find it easier to utilize the power of the 360 as its easier to code for. As people have said, there will be some killer titles coming out. I have played GT5 and it is amazing, would look even better in HD, and MGS4 is breathtaking to say the least. I think both of these will shift many many consoles.

As for amount of games, granted the 360 has more, but only because its been out a year longer, therefor people have been developing longer. I believe the 360 has over 1000 titles now, not sure of the amount for PS3, but I would guess that its close to 500.

:eek: a 1000 titles...now strip out the xbox original games, the arcade games and the titles that arent playable in Europe and what have you left mate? somewhere around 230 I reckon lol...I know cos I've got 'em all mate ;) pmsl

? 500 games for the ps3

DUCK lads.... me ol' mate Partycan is about and since he joined the ranks of us Xbox 360 boys he got it in for the Ps3 ;) lol

@Partycan...where you been mate? not seen you about much....you're after those fookin' achievement points aren't ya mate? :) ....yeah......we know ;) lol

DUCK lads.... me ol' mate Partycan is about and since he joined the ranks of us Xbox 360 boys he got it in for the Ps3 ;) lol

@Partycan...where you been mate? not seen you about much....you're after those fookin' achievement points aren't ya mate? :) ....yeah......we know ;) lol

He aint a point whore like you mate. lmao.

As I said, a guess mate. But if you include the PS2 catalogue it would be more like 5000.

hey...wheres my reply?? :) :) lol

what numbers make up this thousand Xbox 360 titles mate? lol

He aint a point whore like you mate. lmao.

And neither are you mate lol... I added you as a friend on xbox live earlier ;) ...I know your score mate...upset witchy too much and I might have to let it slip ;) pmsl

And neither are you mate lol... I added you as a friend on xbox live earlier ;) ...I know your score mate...upset witchy too much and I might have to let it slip ;) pmsl

Dude my score is terrible. I have only ever played 2 games. Although someone else has my 360 at the moment, and is hammering it no doubt. lol

And I read it somewhere that the 1000th title had been released. Think it was maxconsole or somewhere like that. See if I can find it.

Back