Xbmc and istrems how to

can make a better one if n e one wants it with mash up and istrems if call for it il make one

and if you want hd sport dont forget mash up will sort out the repo for you all but easy to find on line

thanx costa followed on utube what to do , works perfectly ..

now look for live strems on mash up m8 then go to k1mo5 and live events or sport live is all hd m8

now look for live strem on mash up m8 then go to k1mo5 and live events or sport live is all hd m8 sports pack 1

when I go to my mashup theres only movies in there ?

ttony if your using istream have a look at the playlist option especially the mefrox one, alot easier then searching mashup because all the best sports n movies etc are there

for sport got to mash up then live streams then k1mo5 lokk about that but look in live events on match day m8 if n e one wants a better step by step just ask

never messed with the playlist Manse looks good

i use staael1982 list myself, his live tv has alot of UK matches on, some not even showed on UK tv, almost HD quality, no buffering or stuttering only the commentary is Danish but i can live with that for the quality.

i use staael1982 list myself, his live tv has alot of UK matches on, some not even showed on UK tv, almost HD quality, no buffering or stuttering only the commentary is Danish but i can live with that for the quality.
Good shout for staael1982 list, good quality picture, no stutter and I must speak a little Danish cos I am understanding the players names. lol

Try @costa recommendation above,great quality and in English :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add, if you add Mefrox's playlist to the iwatch playlists part of istreams you will get access to both of the recommendations above :)

The mefrox playlist is great.some brill lists on ther and updated almost daily. Think its the tpnp one that has all the classic British tv shows on it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back