X Solo Mini 2

thanks Dave will have a look and let you know how i get on. the good thing about this box x solo mini 2 it it runs and updates tps easily.

P.S. Here's the OpenATV Axas E3HD nightly build page
h**p://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/nightly/index.php?open=axase3

Here's the Stock and Turbo boot-loaders

h**p://www.opena.tv/bootloader/download-234-axas-e3hd-bootloader-751mhz.html

and if you want a March build (working remote) I'll post it for you

Hi Mt8, any chance you could post the build with working remote, I flash one of the nightly builds (open atv 5.1) it all in German and remote dosn't work to configure anything.

Hi Mt8, any chance you could post the build with working remote, I flash one of the nightly builds (open atv 5.1) it all in German and remote dosn't work to configure anything.

Not sure if this is the final working build before the drivers changed but it´s among the last

h##ps://www.dropbox.com/s/xd4dog5c8ktkg9e/openatv-4.2-axase3-20150323_usb.zip?dl=0

Enjoy

If memory serves correctly, put cfe.bin in e3hd folder in root of USB with the force / noforce file and no other contents. flash once, the bootloader will remain installed even if you reflash to a new image.

or just add the cfe to a fresh flash image and install while flashing an image

I´ve just found this site with loads of firmware for the E3HD, I thought it worth the share
h##p://giclub.tv/index.php?action=downloads;cat=121

the guy there posts from time to time openATV 5.1 for xmini2 working remote......
he told me to work on openpli also... lets see - i can confirm its working

go here Infos X solo mini 2 - Seite 9

the guy there posts from time to time openATV 5.1 for xmini2 working remote......

Thanks for the link h##p://wikisend.com/download/601278/openatv-5.1-axase3-20151011_usb.zip
I´m away for a few weeks but will test the ATV5.1 when I return, I agree that PLI is probably the best image to run but I had issues with plugin servers and crossepg crashing on the only PLI image i could find ported to the E3HD

Openpli 4.0 Kernel 3.6.0 for e3hd

h##p://www.mediafire.com/download/g3kbjm0tu93e4gw/Backup-luigi86-Openpli+E3HD+Cccam+%2B+sbox.zip

The download link for openatv-5.1-axase3-20151011_usb.zip is broken, please someone post a working link.

Also i found Openpli4 with Gstreamer 1.4.4 for x solo mini 2 made by mdeejay, but unfortunately the download links are also broken, and i could not download.

Here´s the Openatv 5.1 mentioned earlier, Mgcamd needs the files in the second download ftp´d over. it also includes the feed apk and Oscam converter
h**p://www.4shared.com/archive/vX9GEvs_ce/MGCamd_settings__and_Oscam_con.html
h**p://www.4shared.com/zip/OiY79gjxba/NEW_openatv-51-axase3-20151011.html

Here´s the Openatv 5.1 mentioned earlier, Mgcamd needs the files in the second download ftp´d over. it also includes the feed apk and Oscam converter
h**p://www.4shared.com/archive/vX9GEvs_ce/MGCamd_settings__and_Oscam_con.html
h**p://www.4shared.com/zip/OiY79gjxba/NEW_openatv-51-axase3-20151011.html

Thank you very much, i am testing this image in my x solo mini 2 and is working beautiful.

If anybody is still using this box, i´ve found a few more images that may be useful, I´ve not tried them myself as i no longer have the box, all I know for sure is the firmware is packaged as E3HD, so I assume it´ll work.

h**p://www.melodvb.com/en/downs/s-18.htm

Incluses
OpenPLI
OpenVIX
OpenATV
HDMU
Blackhole

Last edited:
Back