<--- X-Link Kai Connection Help In Here

For some reason it doesn't see the engine running on the pc although I've inputted the ip address of the pc into the xlink settings on FSD

Just leave the IP blank , and use stored engine credentials for login matie.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 12
We should make a Digtialworldz skin! actually come to think of it I'll not hijack this thread any more, I'll go make a post.

Kai Configuration.jpg

Kai Configuration.

Thats my setup :drink:

excellent, did you open that port like on your router? 30000 just out of curiosity....

yeah so you opened that port then...lol, nice one, looking forward to trying it out then!

Well i got all updated with thw freestyle and it's all working, online, funny I haven't had to open a port or any thing on the router either?....all just kicked in and worked....

edit : spoke to soon and after a restart it wont fine it on the network, i'll go and open that port.

Last edited:
Problem is some people don't like losing (I'm one) haha.

I'm just sh1t at everything so I'd just go on for the crack!

na i can't get it to go now...mmmmm, think i've brioke the engine on the pc as well as that runs and then when i go to hover uover it for config it just closes, tried a re-install as well, changed the network adaptor to somehting else and now can't get back in the settings,....dang it worked as well this morning like.....

na i can't get it to go now...mmmmm, think i've brioke the engine on the pc as well as that runs and then when i go to hover uover it for config it just closes, tried a re-install as well, changed the network adaptor to somehting else and now can't get back in the settings,....dang it worked as well this morning like.....

Are you running Chrome ? I found I had to set Internet Explorer as my default net proggie, otherwise it wouldnt open but the service would run in the background and I could use FSD to log in and navigate the arenas,

yeah mate the engine wont run at all now, i changed the Pakcet Capture port to Winpcap and now it won't run or start even after an un-install and a format, well ok mayeb not a format but even after a fresh install...lol think i broke it.

Any errors?

Error initializing PSSDK manager :

Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users
Right Click on Start Kai then goto properties and in compatibility select the compatibility mode as Windows XP SP2 and Run As Administrator

na no errors mate, dang it, what i click that for..! can't get the inteface to run no matter what.....icon just disapears when you get any where near it....

Back